part 8

The whole ride to the Mansion was silent.Sky's words were confusing to Jonguk yet he felt guilty for saying those words.On the other hand,Sky didn't have any thought. Her mind was blank. The thing which triggered her to spit out those thingss were the word 'empty and loud'.An empty beer can in a garbage. She didn't like it.She used to be like that when she worked for Byunhun.The man who created Deoksim.But she's not her anymore. She's serving the country without thinking about her life.She's not empty anymore.Whenever she sees the smiles of little kids,she feel satisfied because she knows that indirectly her sacrifices to protect the country is a reason for their smiles.And she's very thankful for Park Bogum who showed her the path of light.He made her understand the worth of her life.

Sky got out from the car as soon as Jongsuk stopped the car infront of the Kim Mansion.It's been 5 years since she stepped into her home.She looked at the giant mansion.She took a deep breath before plastering a smile on her beautiful face.

Even before Jongsuk could talk to her,she walked towards the Mansion like she is the owner of the house.Security guards didn't stop her seeing Jongsuk following her.

Sky looked around to see the large garden.She spined around with an excited smile.

Jongsuk was hesitant to say anything. He wasn't sure if he should speak after the incident happened in the car.He was feeling guilty.

But on the other hand,Sky didn't give two fucks anymore. She's arrived to her home after so many years.The main door was opened so she directly went inside.She wanted to scream loudly saying 'I'm home'.Her heart was accelerating with so much happiness.

"I think I'm gonna regret for bringing her here today"Jongsuk muttered to himself.

Sky looked around the living room but her smile faded away suddenly. She felt like her world was spinning.The walls in the Mansion were filled with her photos.She remembered before leaving the house,she shot all her photos by her gun.She was standing where exactly she shot those photos.Where she ended everything with her family.But they had hang new photos of her.She was literally infront of the big family photo frame on the wall.Her past self was on it.Smiling so brightly in the middle of Mrs.Kim and Mr.Kim.Her brothers were in the back smiling brightly.Her hand raised upward as to touch the photo.

"Who are you?"a voice was heard from behind.

Sky frozen on her spot.She recognized the voice.Her mother.She turned back slowly.Her doe eyes were wide to see her mother again.Before she could say anything, Jongsuk came towards them.

"Oh aunty,this is Sky. One of our classmate.We came here to study with Jungkook. And also to meet Namjoon hyung"

Mrs.Kim smiled widely.She came closer to Sky.She held Sky's hand."Aww,what a pretty girl"

I'm your pretty girl omma.She wanted to say it.

Just then a voice from the kitchen heard."who is there mom?"

Sky widened her eyes.It was Jin. He was in a suit.He looks like he came back home after a tired day.And he called Mrs.Kim Mom?!

Before sky leave them,Kim boys never addressed Mrs.Kim as 'mom' and now?

Jin came towards Mrs.Kim and looked at Sky in confusion.

"Yeobo!please help me to open this"another voice was heard from behind Jin.A pregnant girl appeared next to him shocking Sky.She gave a jam bottle to Jin and looked at Sky.

And sky realized one thing.Life goes on.Her eyes became soft.She smiled politely like a stranger.

"Hello,I'm sky.Park Sky.Jungkook's and Jongsuk's classmate.It's nice meeting you all"