Special Chapter

Little 8 year old Deoksim walked in the school hallways silently with her bag hanging on her back. She had a short hair till her shoulders. She was a beauty with her flawless skin. She adopted her father Seokjin's and mother's facial features. She looked so innocent---

She fell onto the floor.

"Damn it" the curse words left from her little mouth and looked back to see a girl standing there with a smirk on her face. She had pushed Deoksim to the floor.

Deoksim stood up. She might be looking  innocent with a princess look on her face. But,

"Fuck you" she spat shocking every single person in the hallway. She is her aunt Sol-ah's Deoksim. She is surely the Deoksim number two in the Kim family.

The girl pointed her index finger almost in a dramatic way."YOU!! HOW DARE YOU?!!"

Deoksim ran her fingers through her hair with a bored look."What do you want bitch?"

"You potty mouth girl!!How dare an orphan girl to insult me?!Your whole existence is disgusting you know!"

Deoksim had enough already. She had been hiding her identity as the daughter of the famous Kim Seokjin. Her whole family is a celebrity family. Her father is a famous chef and any women would die for his autograph. And her mother,she is a famous designer. Her uncles are world famous. Music producer and the rapper Kim Yoongi, the choreographer Kim Hoseok, the CEO of Kim enterprise Kim Jungkook, actor Kim Taehyung, singer Kim Jimin and the handsome professor in the seoul University Kim Namjoon.

Not to forget her Aunt. Kim Sol-ah. She is the owner of a luxurious coffee shop yet she is famous because of the uncountable rumours about her. No one knew about any exact information but rumours never stopped. Specifically when the president of the country himself visits her sometimes in her shop. She is known as someone close to president. So no one had the guts to talk bad about her. Also her fiance. Another famous CEO. Lee Jongsuk.

The family wanted Deoksim to have a normal life. That's why her parents never came to the school. But they always kept an eye on her. Specifically Sol-ah. Deoksim is her treasure.

But now,Deoksim had another plan. She will not let those ants to bully her again. If her parents will not come to her school,then she will make them come. She already knew what will be the consequences. But she wanted to put those tiny ants to their places.

Deoksim grabbed the girl by her hair making her scream.

"Is this Kim Deoksim's family?Come to the school right now. She had gotten into a fight"

Kim Seokjin stepped onto the hallway of the school taking everyone's attention. His wife stood beside him. Whispers filled the hallways. Students peeked out from their classes.

When Jin entered inside the principal's office,he widened his eyes seeing his daughter kneeling on the ground with bruises on her face. Also,there was another girl next to her kneeling.

The girl next to Deoksim widened her eyes seeing seokjin. Deoksim smirked secretly.

"Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim, why don't you take a seat" Principal signalled them to take seat beside another pair of parents.

The two parents also got shocked seeing the famous older son of the Kim family.

"What happened sir?"

"Mr.Kim,your daughter created a big mess today. Deoksim, why don't you say what you did ?"

Deoksim looked at her father innocently."Daddy--"