part 3

Sky was going after the two boys towards the cafeteria since she didn't know where to go next.But Jungkook and Jongsuk didn't even glance at her.Suddenly on the way,they heard a yelling sound of a girl.It was coming from the locker area.Since sky was passing by that area,she looked at the area to see what's happening. But soon,her eyes got widened seeing Jisoo.Some girls were bullying her.Two girls were harassing her.Jisoo was silently standing there letting them do whatever they want.One girl even hit her head with a book.

Sky's jaw dropped.She didn't expect her to be in the same university. But that doesn't matter now.The things happening are terrible. Sky quickly looked at Jungkook and Jongsuk. They stopped walking and looked at Jisoo for a minute but soon they looked away and left.Sky was speechless. She clearly remembers that she asked Jungkook to protect her from bullies when they were in high school. And he did as she asked.He even got a lot closer to Jisoo but what has happened?

Sky saw how Jisoo's teary eyes followed Jungkook's way.Sky's heart was shattering seeing her little cute friend again like that.

Those bullies pushed Jisoo to the floor making Sky's blood boil.She formed a fist on her hands.She was about to go to them but stopped herself. No no I can't. I can't get involved with her again.I'm sorry Jisoo-ya.I need to stay away from you because of your father.It's better for me.

Sky gulped the lump in her throat before leaving.It took her everything to leave Jisoo like that.Her jaw was clenched.She was angry.Angry for herself. For leaving Jisoo like that.But she has to.

Sky entered cafeteria and saw Jungkook and Jongsuk sitting on a table with their food trays.Sky was feeling rage.How can they leave her like that?What the actual heck is happening with them?!

She bought a food tray and look around to see if there's any vacant table.Then her eyes caught a figure eating all alone.A girl.She looks like a younger one.Definitely a junior.She was wearing a large white shirt and a black pants.Her hair was in two pony tails making her look cute.Sky went to her table and placed her tray sitting infront of her.The girl was startled.She looked at Sky with her wide eyes still munching her food.

But sky's attention was on the two boys who were cracking.Sky took her chopstick and poked it hard to her food still having her raging eyes towards the boys.But soon her eyes turned soft seeing another two figures approaching them.Taehyung and Jimin.They are obviously seniors.They sat next to Jungkook and Jongsuk.

Just then,Jisoo entered inside the cafeteria.

"Poor thing"

Sky heard a small whisper coming from the girl infront of her.She looked at her to see the girl looking at Jisoo with sympathy.

"Do you know her?"Sky asked immediately.

The girl was again startled."huh?"she blinked few times.

"Do you know her?"Sky asked again pointing at Jisoo who was buying her food.

The girl nodded."Of course.Everyone in this university knows her.She's the pray of famous heartthrob Jungkook. He only bullies her so everyone knows her"

"What?!"Sky was bewildered. "H-He bullies her?!"

The girl ate a big portion of rice before nodding.Her cheeks were puffy because of rice."Unnie,are you new to here?"she asked still munching her food.

Sky nodded staring at Jungkook with disbelief.

"I thought so"the girl said gulping her food."Because everyone in this university knows about the fact that Jungkook sunbae bullying Jisoo sunbae"

Sky looked at her questionlingly."Why is he doing it?"

The girl looked around to see if anyone listening and signalled sky to lean closer.Sky did as she said."Rumours say that she's the cause of Kim siblings' step sister's death"

Sky gasped.Her eyes were wide like they were about to pop out from her sockets.

"I heard Jisoo sunbae was their step sister's best friend when they were in high school. But after the night Deoksim sunbae suicided,Jungkook sunbae started to hate Jisoo sunbae"

Sky couldn't believe what she's hearing.It was not true.Jisoo never was the reason why Deoksim suicided.Sky's mind went to that night where she faked her death.What did go wrong?

"There's another rumour spreading"

Sky quickly looked at the girl.

"They say their step sister was a mafia and she is their biological lost sister.I don't know the truth.But that's what I heard"

Sky thought for a minute. But her thoughts got cut off because of the commotion which started to happen.Everyone went silent.Sky curiously looked at where everyone looking.

Jisoo was in the middle of the attention. She was bathed in milk.Infront of her was non other than Jungkook. Taehyung,Jimin and Jongsuk were just sitting there not giving a glance to them.They were keeping a blind eye.

Jungkook took Jisoo's food tray and released it to the floor.He stepped on her food tray with a devilish smirk.Jisoo was blankly staring at the floor.

Sky's veins were popping out.Her face turned bright red.Brother or no.She doesn't care.If he needs to be punished, she would never hesitate.And now she doesn't give two fucks about Jisoo's father.She couldn't stay back seeing the commotion.

She stood up shocking the girl infront of her."S-Sunbae"

Sky directly went towards Kim siblings' table. She took Jungkook's plate and crashed it to the floor surprising everyone.

Taehyung,Jimin and Jongsuk got up immediately looking at her.Jungkook looked back because of the loud crashing sound.He widened his eyes seeing his food plate on the ground.He looked at Sky in shock.

Students were whispering things to each other.

"Yah!what the fuck!"Jungkook screamed."That's my food!"

Sky scoffed. "And that's her food"she said pointing at Jisoo's food on the floor.

Jungkook looked at her in disbelief for a second before snickering. "Girl,you must not know since you're new.I'll let it slid this time.But I won't tolerate if this happens--"

Before he could finish his sentence,Sky took Jimin's plate and threw it to Jungkook.Jungkook was jungshook.

"YOU--!"

"I what?!what are you gonna do now?bully me?"She smirked."Try me"

Jungkook was raging. He never felt this humiliated. He grabbed Taehyung's food tray making him whine."Why do you have to take my food?"

Jungkook was about to throw it to Sky but sky was quick enough to kick the plate in his hand.The plate flew away and landed on Taehyung's head."ouch!"

Jungkook was too late to see sky's next move.She quickly hit his head by the food tray which was on the floor earlier.

"AHH!"He screamed holding his head.Sky grasp a fist full of his hair making him more scream.

No one tried to stop her.Jisoo was looking at them with an open mouth.Jimin,Taehyung and Jongsuk were dumbfounded.

Sky looked at Kim boys and Jongsuk. "You,You,You!follow me"

She dragged Jungkook away from the cafeteria still holding his hair tightly. "LET GO!YAH!MY BROTHER IS A PROFFESOR--"

"Shut up if you don't want me to make you bald in this instant!"Sky made him shut up and dragged him.

Kim siblings followed them.The girl who talked to Sky also followed them.

Sky dragged Jungkook to the outside football court.She looked at the girl who followed them."Bring me a baseball bat"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya soon!

Vote and comment!