Part 1

The girl was relaxing in her bathtub.The bubbles were covering her naked body under the water.She held a red wine glass in her hand while enjoying the soothing music which is playing in the background.She heaved a sighed feeling relaxed.She took a small sip from her glass.Her beautiful long fingers traced the rim of the glass.Her tattoo on her skin under the collarbone shined because of the dripping water.

She came out from her bathroom wearing a bathrob.She went inside her walk in closet and found some Pjs.A short and an oversized t-shirt.She came infront of her mirror after wearing them and stood checking out her ownself.She looked at her new face.It's been almost 5 years she did a face plastic surgery.And also 5 years after she left her old life.She erased her both names.Kim Sol-ah and Kim Deoksim.Now it's sky

This is her new look

She went out from her room and she was startled seeing the person in her living room sitting comfortably on her couch.

"Sunbae?"

Bogum sent her his charming smile."hello Sky"

Sky smiled back and walked to him.She sat next to him as he patted the seat next to him indicating her to take a seat.He caressed younger's hair with a warm smile.Sky was so comfortable with him.He has been taking care of her ever since she left her family.To her,he is like a brother."how was your day?was it hard?"

sky heaved a sigh with a soft smile."It wasn't that bad.I finished everything and reported it to the NIS."

Bogum nodded.He looked forward with a sigh.He seems worn out."Sunbae?is everything okay?"sky asked with a worried look.

Bogum smiled again shaking his head."No.It's just,you have another mission and,"

"And?"

"You'll have to move to Seoul again"

Sky froze for a moment.The city she never stepped into for 5 years.She forced a smile and nodded."What do I have to do this time?"

Bogum gave her worried look.

"It's okay.I'm only going there for a misson.I'll come back again.Beside no one will recognize me"she chuckled nervously.Bogum sighed.He knew that things won't be easy for her.Even if no one recognized her,it will hurt her to see them again.

"You have to go to a university as a student"

Sky nodded."Okay"

"But,"

"But what?"

Bogum hesitated to spill the words he's been trying to gulp.He looked down."Your brothers will be there"......"Jimin,Taehyung,Jungkook and namjoon.Maknaes are learning.Namjoon is a professor"

Sky's face turned pale.She was frozen.

"Also,Lee Jongsuk"

Sky was in the practicing hall of the head quaters.She was all alone in the large shooting area.She wore headphones to keep her ears safe from the sound.She aimed the target in the far corner of the hall.She shot two bullets and threw the gun to her left hand and shot two bullets.Then again tossed the gun to her right hand shot.She never missed a target.Her skills were unbelievable.She continued the rythem without stopping.She just wanted to get rid of the nostalgatic feeling she was having after Bogum gave her the news.She is going to see them after 5 years.And they will never recognize her.It will definitely hurt her to see them again.But a red agent shouldn't have relationships.No one can weakened a red agent since they don't have a family to protect.They are always ready to sacrifice themselves for the country.But in Sky's case,she was paying for her crimes.She was punished to be a red agent.And she accepted just because she wanted to take away the guilt she was feeling for the people she killed a long time ago.She stopped when she felt tired.She sighed removing the headphones.Then she heard a clapping sound.She looked back to see Bogum.

"Sunbae,what are you doing here?"she asked wiping the sweats on her forehead.

"I knew you'd be here.After I said the news yesterday,you weren't looking good"he said worriedly coming closer to sky.

Sky smiled."I'm fine.Don't worry"

"I'm glad then.You're the strongest person I have ever seen.I'm sure that you can do it"he said stroking her hair.Sky smiled hearing his everyday compliment."By the way,I'm here to inform you about the mission"

Sky gave him full attention now.She signalled him to continue.

"There's something going on in there.There are so many drug addicted students in there even tho it is one of the best universities in seoul.And there's a secret mafia business going on there.Investigators tried to search for this but the university council doesn't let them in for some unknown reasons.So we want you to go there as a student and search for that matter"

Sky nodded understanding the situation.She somehow felt worried since her brothers are studying in there.

"You'll enter their as my sister.You won't be just sky from now on.It will be park sky"......"Be ready,your flight to seoul is tonight"

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Hey guys,

As I promised,here's the new book 'ANNOYING BROTHERS 2'

today chapter is a bit short as it is more like an entrance to the story.I'm sorry if the first chapter is not up to your expectations.But I'll try my best with this book.Let's go a nice journey together as my book 'Annoying brothers 1'

Hope you all enjoyed the entrance to the story.More interesting things are waiting ahead.Wait for me!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

This story is purely fictional.

All rights are reserved.

If there's any new reader who didn't read the first season of this book,I suggest you to read it before this book because you will be confused at some points.But I'll try my best not to confuse new readers.

See ya soon with the new chapter!