part 5

"Kim Jungkook! Park Sky!Again failed!"Mr.Lee's voice boomed through the hall.

Jungkook and Sky were standing in the class while other students were all sitting down.

"Park Jisoo,stand up"

Jisoo stood up nervously. She was lowering her head.

"Did you teach him?"he asked sternly.

Jisoo slowly shook her head.

"In words!"Mr.Lee yelled making her flinch.

"N-No sir"she stuttered still not looking at him.

"Lee Jongsuk stand up"

He also stood up sending invisible glares to Sky.

"What about you?did you tutor sky?"

"No sir"he answered lowering his head.

Mr.Lee nodded."Okay,all 4 of you,take your bags and go to the library.If Sky and Jungkook fail next week test,their tutors' marks will be reduced and eventually I'll give an F"

Jongsuk and Jisoo widened their eyes.

"B-But sir--"Jongsuk was cut off by Mr.Lee.

"Get out!"

As soon as the 4 students got out,Jongsuk sent a glare to Sky.

"What did you do with my notes?huh?did you perhaps make paper rockets from them?"

Sky whined."No~I tried okay.But it's not my fault that I don't understand a thing"

They started to walk towards the library.On the way,Sky kept whining.

"And that python guy was really a pain in the ass.I don't understand a thing about his theory"

Now all of them stopped walking and looked at Sky with confused faces.

"Python?"

"Python?"

"Python?"

Jisoo,Jongsuk and Jungkook asked at the same time.Sky scoffed.

"Now who studied huh?You guys don't even know him.How can you two be the class toppers not even knowing him?"she asked looking at Jongsuk and Jisoo.Then she looked at Jungkook. "I'm not even surprised about you"she said with a tsk.

"What shit is she talking about?"Jungkook asked with a scrunched up face.

"No idea"Jongsuk replied having a server confusion.

Then Jisoo's voice answered to their confusion. "Pythagoras? "

All of them fell into a silent before Jungkook bursting into a laugh. "You really are a numb skull. Even I know him!"he teased Sky and stuck his tongue out.

Sky glared at him."Whatever"she rolled her eyes before stomping her feet and walked fast.

Others followed her while laughing. They entered inside the library and sat down.Sky and Jongsuk were in one side of the table while Jisoo and Jungkook are in opposite.

Jongsuk started to teach Sky after a long sigh.On the other hand,Jungkook was placing his head on the table trying to have a nap.Jisoo was whining.

"Jungkook, please.Get up.You need to study or else Mr.Lee--"

"Can you just shut up?!"Jungkook whisper yelled since it was the library. "I don't want to learn from you"

Jisoo bit her lip feeling sadness engulfing her."I-I know you hate me but please--"