part 11

Sky arrived to university after two days.She was having a fever in these two days and Bogum was taking care of her.And now she returned.She returned with a determination to avoid her brothers and Jongsuk.She cut classes early in the morning since it is the exam day.She didn't really study.Where does she have time for that?Instead she walked around the university.

Then she quietly went towards the garden where she saw the mask man selling drugs.But there was no one there.She took this as an advantage and took her cigarette box.She put a stick to her lips before lighting it up.She leaned her back on the tree and put her hands inside her short pant pockets.Just then she heard voices from the entrance.She quickly hid behind the tree and watched what's going on.

Few more students came inside the garden.They were the same boys who came there earlier.They started to share some drugs between them.She scoffed."They even had the nerve to come to the same place"she whispered before showing herself.

They were shocked.They quickly tried to hide the drugs but what's the point.She had already seen.

"You rats came here even after I warned you that day right?"she asked taking out her cigarette.

"W-What will you do huh?Tell the professors?"one student was brave enough to ask.

"Tsk,what do you think of me?come on.I know where I should bring you"She said signalling them to follow her.

"A-Are you going to bring us to police?"another boy asked in fear.

"No.Somewhere worser than police"

"W-What?no!L-Leave us alone!We can't help this--"

Sky grabbed a fist of hair from the nearest boy making him scream.She pulled more making everyone scared.She pulled his face closer to hers and smiled."Things will be more painful if you don't follow me sweetheart. "She whispered making sure others heard her.They had seen what she's capable of doing other day.But still their fear didn't let them surrender.

Sky sighed."Aera,I know you're hiding there"she said without looking back.The girl she met at the first day in university.

Aera came towards Aera with her head hanging low.

"Bring me a stick. I need to teach this rats a lesson"

The 4 Boys got worked up.They all knelt down in fear."p-please, spare us sunbae.We didn't have a choice.We got addicted and now we can't stop!"

Sky knew about drug effects more than anyone since she was a mafia once a upon a time.She pushed the boy she was holding to the floor and put her cigarette back in to her lips shocking Aera."I know.Follow me.I know what to do.Don't worry.It can be cured"she said in a bossy tone and walked away.

Boys instantly got up and followed her.Aera also ran towards Sky.Her face showed amusement. She's always been following sky since she's like an idol to her.And she respected her.She wished she had Sky's guts.

"Sunbae!Please I want to be like you!tell me how to be like you!please please!"she kept whining on the way to the parking lot.

Sky stopped on her way and looked at her with a sweet smile."sweetie,no one can be like me.If you wanna be like me,then,"Sky got closer to Aera's ear and whispered, "Get kidnapped by a mafia leader at the age of 6,get tortured every day and grow up like a dog,kill dozens of people,destroy a whole ass mafia gang by yourself, escape from law,fake a death,reborn again as a hero who protects the country"

With that sky walked away with the boys leaving Aera in confusion. Aera was serverly confused."what the hell did she say?is that even a possible thing?I don't think so"