part 28

SKY'S POV

The first snow fall.This is the first time I'm experiencing it with so much piece.I was in the garden.It was pretty late but I couldn't bring myself to go inside the mansion.It's been two days since I started to live with my family again.

At first,I refused.I had so many reasons to refuse.First,they just got to know the truth,second,I'm no longer responsible for their safety.Bogum sunbae gave me a long break.He even had to go to the president for me since I'm directly under president's watch.Someone else is responsible for their safety now.That person is one of the red agents.Third,it feels more awkward to be with my family now.Fourth and the last,Lee Jongsuk.

I was too ashamed to face him even tho he doesn't live in the mansion.He started to avoid me.Whenever he looks at me,I no longer see the soft beautiful eyes.Instead,they are deadly cold.And it really hurts me.

Suddenly I felt a warm blanket on my shoulders.

"It's really cold here princess.Let's go inside"I heard Jin oppa's worried voice.

The thing which confuse me is their sudden change of attitude. They were all angry at one moment,but when I woke up after fainting, they were all good to me.It's like they have forgotten their pain.Why are they behaving like this? Did Bogum sunbae say anything to them?

"I'm okay.Just let me be here for few minutes"I whispered. I still felt awkward with them.

I heard him sighing."Sky--"

"Why do you guys keep calling me 'sky' when you all know the truth?"

Yes.that's also bothering me.All of them are calling me sky when they literally know who I am.

Jin oppa smiled warmly. He adjusted the blanket on my shoulders to keep me warm."Because, you are still sky"

His words were simple yet had a deep meaning. I'm still sky.The red agent who came for a mission and now having a nice break in their mansion like a guest.

"When you come home as our sister,we will call you Sol-ah or Deoksim.Both Sol-ah and Deoksim are our lives.Sol-ah is our little sister and Deoksim is our step sister who became our light.At the end of the day,you both are same.And we will give you the right to choose which name you'd want us to call you"

I looked down feeling guilty.Again,they are expecting something I can never give.I will surely leave them as soon as the mission ends.I need to stay away from my family because I'm a red agent now.We shouldn't have weaknesses.My family still doesn't know the gravity of my job.And it is not only a job but a punishment.

"Let's go inside now"he said and turned around to go inside.

It will hurt them.A lot more.They need to get used to the pain.I'm sorry oppa.

"Kim Seokjin"I called him with my stern voice.

I could say that he was a bit shocked because of my disrespectful behaviour. He slowly turned to me with wide eyes."what did you call me?"

"As you said earlier,I'm still sky.Not your sister.So I can call you this way.Don't you think?"I was arrogant purposely.

He was confused.I have been silent for these two days and it's time to voice out my thoughts.

"And I want you all to know this.You guys shouldn't expect your sister.She will never come back.I'm just a guest here today.And I will leave soon.I'm telling you before you all get hurt.Do not expect anything from me.Remind that to others too"

NO ONE'S POV

Jin felt like a hard rock was shoved inside his throat.His heart was in pain.His irises were shaking because of his words.Is it too much to wish to have his sister back?what's wrong with that innocent wish?They all needed her in their lives.Why does the universe so against it?