part 20

Sky slowly entered inside that room.The room which she used to stay.The room she loved so much.A big gasp left from her lips as she saw inside.It was the same as it was when she left the mansion 5 years ago.Only different was,it was clean and tidy.No dirt was there like someone is cleaning it every day.Her toy guns were neatly placed on her nightstand where she used to place them.Her eyes roamed around the room.Her school books were placed on the study table nicely.

"They keep this room alive?"she whispered in disbelief.

"What are you doing here?"a voice startled her.She looked back to see Hoseok. He was confusely looking at her.

Sky smiled."I just passed by here and wanted to look inside.I'm sorry for intruding"

Hoseok smiled softly shaking his head."no,it's okay"he stood beside her looking at the room."This is our sister's room"

"But your sister--"

Hoseok cut her off."I know.But we want to believe that she didn't leave us.Keeping her room clean and tidy everyday makes us feel like she's alive"

Sky bit her bottom lip and looked down feeling guilt taking over her body.

"You should go to your room and sleep.It's already late"Hoseok said turning to leave.

"Let's watch a movie.If you don't mind?like a Disney cartoon movie?"she asked before he could leave.

Hoseok looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"I really don't feel sleepy now"sky said with a pout.

Hoseok chuckled nodding."same.Let's go downstairs"

As they went downstairs,they were shocked to see another person in the living room all alone.Yoongi.He was watching a video on the big screen of the tv.Sky curiously looked at what he was watching. But Hoseok's small gasp got her attention.

Sky again looked at the screen.There were a teenage boy and a small girl maybe like 3 or 4 years old.She frowned wondering who were they.

"Who are they?"she asked in a whisper tone.When she didn't get a reply,she looked at Hoseok.He was smiling sadly looking at the tv screen.

"That's sol-ah and Yoongi"he whispered making sky's eyes wide.She again looked at the screen to see the recorded video.

[Think of them as yoongi and sky's kid version]

Sky gasped seeing her young self.She never remembered those moments.She never even saw them in her dreams.Only dark memories were haunting her.She slowly took steps towards the couch where yoongi was sitting.She looked at the video more closely now.Her eyes became teary.She slowly looked at yoongi who was silently watching it.He had a small smile on his lips seeing the funny stuff they were doing.He remembered how their real mother recorded those moments.

"It's been so long time you watched it last time"hoseok said taking a seat beside yoongi.Yoongi just hummed as response.His eyes went to sky who was staring at the screen with teary eyes.

"Sky?"yoongi called her gaining her attention."What's wrong?"

sky just shook her head sitting down next to Yoongi.Now he is in between hoseok and sky."It's so beautiful"she whispered looking at the screen.

"Yet painful"yoongi muttered in a whisper tone.He took a long breath."By the way,why are you guys here?"

"Sky wanted to watch a movie since she isn't sleepy"hoseok answered.Yoongi was about to take the remote and change it to a movie channel but sky stooped him.