part 9

Behind Yoongi,Namjoon entered.Jimin slowly walked towards them.Taehyung,Jungkook and Jongsuk came downstairs and they widened their eyes seeing Yoongi.Yoongi walked inside with Namjoon. His eyes were soft seeing the maknaes. Jin who was in the kitchen came to the living room and frozen on his spot.

"I will never step into that mansion again"Jin heard Yoongi's words 5 years ago.

Just then,another person made his appearance. Hoseok.He was also early than usual.He also stopped on his spot seeing Yoongi.7 boys gathered into the living room with wide eyes.It was the first time.First time after 5 years,they all gathered together like this.

Hye Yoon and Mrs.Kim also came to the living room.They were also shocked.And the last surprising thing.Mr.Kim entered the house.It's a rare thing for him to come early.

Family is completed again.

Yoongi looked around in search for someone. When his eyes landed on Sky,he paused for a second.He slowly made his way to her.Everyone walked closer to them.Yoongi crouched down a little and looked at her eyes."I came to see you"he said softly and smiled.

Sky widened her eyes.She couldn't process anything.

Flashback

Namjoon was in Yoongi's apartment.

"Hyung,please,come back home.It's been 5 years already"he begged.

Yoongi was lazily laying down on the couch."I told you.I can't"

Namjoon sat down on a single couch and sighed."It's hard for us too.But hyung,we need to move on and face the reality. I know you love Sol-ah more than anything, but you have brothers too. Think about them"

"It's not like I want to stay like this.I want to live with them.But,I can't look at appa.Every time I see him,I can't help but to feel hurt.He let our sister suffer for a long time and hid the fact that she's our sister.I can't forget them"he said sitting straight.

Namjoon sighed."I know and I understand you.But we shouldn't forget why he did it.He didn't have a choice"

Yoongi was silent.Namjoon tried to use another method."There is a student in my university"

Yoongi laid on the couch again not showing any interest.

"Her name is Sky.And she reminds me of her hyung.She has the same eyes as our sister's"

With that Yoongi opened his eyes and looked at him.

"Her behaviour is completely similar to our Deoksim.I never believed that there might be a person who can make Jungkook frustrate other than Deoksim. Someone who can tame Jungkook. Deoksim is the only one who went against him and tought him lessons for being a brat.And now this girl,she made our whole maknae line kneel on the football court.And Jungkook is studying now because of her"..."She comes to the mansion today.She totally reminds me of our sister.Don't you want to see her?"

Yoongi closed his eyes biting his bottom lip.

"Maybe this is the last time you will have to atleast see someone who reminds of her.Come with me"

End of the flashback

The whole family is gathered now.Staring at Sky.Yoongi smiled softly looking at her eyes."Can't you give me your jewel like eyes?"he asked like he was joking with a 5 year old kid.

Sky blinked few times."uh?do you want them?"she asked awkwardly and scratched her nape.

Yoongi chuckled and caressed her hair."They are beautiful. Keep them safe"