part 10

Sky was still in the Kim Mansion. Everyone requested her to stay since it's already mid night.Jongsuk also decided to stay so she had no choice but to agree.Mrs.Kim gave her a guest room.

Sky tried to sleep but she couldn't. She doesn't know the reason but she just couldn't sleep.She got up knowing that everyone is asleep now.She went out from her room and went towards the balcony.She looked at the night sky.She smiled feeling relax.But her smile faded away remembering that she won't be able to feel this happiness again.And she will have to leave soon again.

Just then she heard a voice.

"Don't feel sleepy?"It was Jongsuk.

She looked back and smiled.Again she looked at the night sky."Yeah"

Jongsuk stood next to her and gazed at the sky.They remained silent for few minutes.

"You ask me why I hate you.But I didn't answer you.Instead I took my anger on you"he muttered still gazing at the sky.

"It's okay.You must have a reason to hate me"she said softly.

Again silence.

"You remind of her a lot"he said after a long paused.

"Who?"she asked although she knew who is he talking about.

"The girl I love"

Sky bit her lip looking down.

"Your eyes,your voice and your behaviour are so similar to her and it hurts me"....."She took advantages of my trust"

Sky looked at him with wide eyes.Jongsuk looked at her with watery eyes shining under moon light.

"She promised to come back.She said she will be mine.B-But she left"his cracking voice broke her heart."I'm trying to hate her but I can't"

He again looked at the sky.He raised his hand towards the starts as to feel her presence."Even if she isn't a star,I want to believe that silly story that says that death people become stars in the sky looking at us"

Jongsuk felt a soft hand on his cheek wiping away a tear.He looked at Sky. "She is the sky looking at you from afar"she whispered.She wished that he could understand the hidden meaning of her words.

"Maybe she wants you to move on and live your life happily"she said with a soft smile.

Jongsuk smiled. "How can I move on when there's another person who remind me of her"

Sky's eyes saddened with a painful smile.They didn't realize how much their faces has gotten closer by now.Jongsuk couldn't take his eyes away from her eyes.

"Just this once,can I assume you as her?"he asked in a whisper tone.

"Huh?"Sky couldn't process what's happening now.In the next second his lips were pressed against hers.She felt her breath got sucked out from her body.Her eyes were wide.She stayed still.The kiss was soft and gentle.

"I love you Deoksim"he muttered against her lips before kissing her again.

A tear left from her eyes.

Because of her,again he's getting trapped in a dark maze again.Sol-ah,Deoksim and Sky, all three are toxic for him and he doesn't know.He's playing with fire not knowing how dangerous it is.

With a shattering heart,she pushed him away slowly.He could see his shiny tears.And he decided to break him apart even more.

"I'm not her"she whispered through her agonizing pain in her heart."Do not ever think of me as her.I'm Sky"with that she turned around leaving him alone.

She was clenching her fist and her palms got injured because of her nails digging inside her flesh.

Jongsuk fell on his knees trying to suppress his crying.He felt someone placing his hand on his shoulder. He looked up to see Jungkook with soft eyes.He slowly hugged Jongsuk letting him cry.Jongsuk tightly clutched his shirt crying his eyes out.

"I-I love her Jungkook. I love her so much that it *hiccup* hurts me.My heart hurts"he clutched his chest tightly.

Jungkook closed his eyes feeling his tears rolling down."I know"he whispered holding him tightly.

Jongsuk remembered the first day he saw Deoksim in Kim Mansion.She was sitting on the floor all messy after fighting with Jungkook. Her big doe eyes stared at his eyes with so much curiosity.And she looked away shyly when he just smiled.

Sky was lying on her bed with open eyes.Her tears fell down yet she didn't cry.

"I'm making them attach to me again.It hurts them.I am selfish.How did I only think about myself? I should distance them now"

She got up from the bed again.She removed her necklace.It had a star pendant. She took a note from the nightstand.

She wrote something on it and placed her necklace on it.

Time skip(6.00 a.m)

Bogum has been calling Sky for a long time but she isn't answering. He got worried so he decided to check the GPS.He frowned when it showed the club.He quickly took his car keys and went out from his apartment.

He was able to drive within 10 minutes to the club.He quickly went inside.Only few people were there so he could easily find Sky.She was in the bar area placing her head on the table.He walked towards her and saw her sleeping.He sighed seeing her with no harm.

"Do you know her?"he heard a voice.It was the bartender. He was cleaning glasses.

Bogum nodded."Yeah.I know"

"She isn't sleeping. She drank till she become unconscious"

Bogum widened his eyes."what?!"

Bartender nodded.

"For how long she's been here?!"he freaked out.

"She came here umm..I think around 2 in the morning.She kept drinking"

Bogum looked at the unconscious girl in worriedness. Her face was covered with her hair.He slowly placed her hair behind her ear.Her face was scrunched up like she's having a nightmare as always.Bogum's eyes got softened.He understood that something is wrong.It's a rare thing for her to get drunken until she becomes unconscious.

He placed the money on the table and took Sky in bridal style.Her hands and legs were numb.Bogum walked outside with her in his arms and went to his car.

He placed her on the bed as soon as he arrived at her apartment. He sat beside her looking at her face.

Just then he heard her murmuring something.

"Jongsuk"that name left from her lips again hurting Bogum.He looked at the ceiling and closed his eyes.

"Why is it have to be him?I wish I met you before him"he whispered the secret he has been hiding in his heart for a long time.He looked at her."Will you ever know the silent love of this man?I guess no.I don't want to add more pain to you sky.And this is the only way I can take care of you.Being your brother"

Meanwhile,Mrs.Kim came towards the guest room and knocked on it.But it opened it automatically meaning the door isn't locked.She called Sky but she wasn't there.Then her eyes caught something shiny on the nightstand. Out of curiosity, she went closer and found a necklace and a note.

Thank you for all your kindness.I have to go early and this necklace is for the little princess Deoksim.It's a gift from me.

-sky-

Mrs.Kim went downstairs with the necklace and the note.Everyone was expecting to see Sky but,

"She had left"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!

Hope you enjoyed!

Vote and comment!