part 12

Both Sky and Jongsuk were glaring at each other with their piercing gazes.Jongsuk was pressed against the door by Sky.

"How long did you follow me?"she asked gritting her teeth.

Jongsuk smirked.

"Till you hand those security men and that mask man to Bogum after torturing them in that abundant house"He answered feeling proud about what he did.

Sky hardened her eyes.She tightened her grip around his collar."You called me when I was inside"

Jongsuk chuckled."yes I called you.I wanted to see if you'll hide about it or you will ask help.I needed to know if you're doing it secretly"

Sky removed his collar harshly.She clenched her fists.Jongsuk fixed his collar with a smirk.He slowly took steps forward. Sky didn't even move.

"So you're from NIS"he asked no he didn't ask.He stated.It was obvious to him."You came to this university out of nowhere. And to add more,you came as Bogum's sister.And you failed every subject like you haven't even heard about the subject's name.Why?because this is not your subject you came to study."he said going circles around her."You didn't come to study here. Am I right park sky?"

Jongsuk was now facing her back.He brought his lips towards her ear."Or,are you even park sky?"he whispered.

Sky widened her eyes.Every bell in her head rang alarming the incoming danger.Her hands were sweaty.

"I doubt if you're really Bogum's sister but let's forget about it.It's not the important matter now"he said making Sky release the breath she was holding back.

Sky took a deep breath before plastering a fake smile.She turned back to Jongsuk."How are you so sure about what you're talking about?Okay let's say I'm from NIS.So what?what are you gonna do?"

Sky took a step closer to him and looked at his serious eyes.She smiled."You are trying to get into another trouble babe.So it's better if you stop going there"

Sky left him there.As soon as she got out from the room,she got a call from Bogum.She squinted her eyes before picking up.

"Hello?"

"Emergency. We need to head to the head quarters.I'm infront of your university. Come quick!"

"Got it"with that she walked away towards the university gates.

Jongsuk came out from the room and leaned on the wall looking at her running figure.He poked his cheek by his tongue."Why do I always get involved in these types of girls?geez my life span is shortening because of these girls.Okay then,why should I get myself into these things?"He rolled his eyes before turning back.

Sky ran in the hallways and saw Taehyung. He was about to greet her but she ran fast not even glancing at him.He arched an eyebrow. "What's wrong with her?"

Sky saw Bogum's car infront of the university. She quickly entered to the passenger seat."What's wrong?"she asked immediately fixing the seat belt.

Bogum licked his dry lips before sighing. "Byunhun had escaped from the prison"

Sky's eyes hardened.Darkness lurked inside her eyes like fire flies.She clenched her fists making them turn white."How?"

She no longer had the sweet voice she used in day to day life with others.It was deep.Again the black water started to run in her veins spreading the criminality.A monster woke up whithin its scarred heart.

"Sky calm down"Bogum knew this will happen. She is going out of controls.

Sky's fist collided with the glass window with a strong impact."FUCKING TELL ME!!"