Bonus chapter

She opened the doors of her new Coffee shop.She smiled satisfyingly seeing the inner interiors.It was the first day.Sol-ah's first day at her newly opened coffee shop.She was wearing a fancy black short dress.It was showing her thighs and she had worn black boots.Her short silver hair was rocking.As usual,she was looking extremely badass.

The coffee shop wasn't a small one.It was luxurious. There is even a kid cafe inside the shop.She spent her own money to open the shop.She was a billionaire.What did you think about her salary when she was working as a red agent.Not anyone can do such a job.So yes.She already had a lot of money which is enough to live her life but she decided to open this shop.She wanted to experience a normal life.And she wasn't ready to be dependent on her brothers and father.She is used to be independent.

She slowly walked inside with a small smile.There were already workers inside waiting for her.They were in a line greeting her.

"Open the doors to our customers"she simply said with a smile.

On the other hand,Jungkook took the control over his father's business. He's the new CEO of the company.Mr.Kim remained as the chairman.

Taehyung? Oh he has started his carrier as an actor.His extremely handsome face was a bighit for the first ever drama he acted.His skills were no doubt.

Jimin became a singer.A rising star like Taehyung. He gained his popularity just by releasing his first ever song.He came to the industry as AgustD Yoongi's brother but now Jimin is making his own name in the music industry.

Kim family was full of happiness now.Little Deoksim, Jin's daughter became everyone's love.Sol-ah spoils her so much giving her so much love.Little Deoksim became aunty's little baby girl.And Deoksim also got addicted to be in Sol-ah's embrace every day.Aunty and niece got alone well.About her uncles? They were head over heal for the little Deoksim. They bring toys every day for her.But they never forgot about their dear little sister.They always kept her happy.Because of the little girl,Sol-ah reduced using cigarettes inside the house even in secret.But she still couldn't get rid of that ugly cancer stick.

Meanwhile Bogum?he met Miran again because of Sol-ah.Bogum didn't like her at first.But Miran kept approaching him even though he tried to push her away.Miran make it a habit to trouble him wherever he goes. And finally,Bogum got used to her troubles.But he never really thought that he was falling for her.He met her when Sol-ah was in a coma.So,for now,they had known for almost an year.But One day,

Bogum was drinking his coffee in Sol-ah's shop.He kept looking outside waiting for that one person to come and trouble him.But she didn't show up.For some reason,he felt a weird sensation in his heart.He waited even after finishing his coffee.But still she didn't show up making him more worried.He finally decided to call her.But even before he could call,he received a call from her.He quickly answered.He tried to sound cool.

"Eo,what's up?"

For a moment,there was only silence.Then with a sigh,she spoke."your wish is becoming true today"her voice wasn't cheerful like always.

"What do you mean?"Bogum was confused.

"You wanted me to stop bothering you.I thought you will love me if I kept sticking to you.I thought you will see my love.But you only gave me a cold shoulder Bogum-ssi.I may had appeared as cheerful. But I have a heart too Bogum-ssi.Every time you rejected me,it was too painful. I think this is enough. I can't bother you anymore. I'm going to USA today.Hope you will find the love of your life.Good bye"

Bogum's breath hitched.His heart stopped beating for a second.His body went numb.And he understood, how stupid he was to treat her like that."Mi-Miran-ah--"