part 22

SKY'S POV

In one moment,I was drinking peacefully. I only had two glasses.It isn't enough to make me drunk.I can't be drunk because of my responsibilities.

But strangely, I felt drunk.I was feeling weird.Like sleepy?I felt numb.With much difficulty, I took the glass I drank the alcohol drink.I looked inside only to notice something like powder at the bottom of the glass.

Realization hit me like a thunder.I was drugged. The loud music started to echo in my ears.The world was spinning around me.I couldn't even stand up.My body was numb.

NO ONE'S POV

After Yoongi and Hoseok got to know that sky was taken to one of the private rooms by an unknown man,their blood ran cold.Without thinking twice,they ran inside the room areas.The club was massive.Yoongi and Hoseok barged into every room without even knocking.

They were scared as hell.Yoongi knocked on a door furiously seeing it locked.A man opened it.The room was bigger than other rooms.So Yoongi couldn't see the whole room just by standing at the door.

"I'm searching for someone"Yoongi said with heavy breaths.

"There's no one here"the man said before closing the door.

Yoongi's eyes darkened.He turned to the side to see Hoseok coming to him hopelessly. Yoongi turned to the door again.He tilted his head to a side with a sinister glare.His one side of the lip lifted making him look like a criminal. Not a second passed,Yoongi kicked the door breaking the lock.

He marched inside followed by Hoseok.The scene sickened them.Both of their eyes were terrifyingly dark.Hoseok clenched his jaw.

There,their sister was unconscious on a bed while few men were around the bed.7 men.One was trying to take off her cloths.

Yoongi felt his veins popping out on his neck.His hands were in fists.His cold blooded murderous glare was brought a chilli atmosphere. Same goes for Hoseok.No Sunshine smile on his face.The Sun had turned to his most cruelest moment.

"Who the hell are you?!"one of the men dared to ask.

"Did you touch her?"Hoseok asked in a deep tone he never used before.

"I asked who the hell are you?!Just get the fuck out of here if you can't speak!"

Yoongi's glare intensified.The men laughed.

"What?Satan or something?"

"No.The entire hell"Yoongi spat before charging towards them.

They all charged towards the two brothers.Yoongi snatched the nearest alcohol bottle on the table and hit the first man's head who came to him.The man was knocked out.Yoongi just went forward.

Hoseok bent down and pulled out the knocked out man's belt. He whipped one man without showing any mercy.He strangled the man's neck with the belt choking him by tightening the belt while kicking another man who tried to punch him.He pushed the man in his hold towards another man.

Yoongi fought with the rest three.One man had a tie.He quickly tightened it choking him and pushed him to the wall.He turned around quickly when another man tried to stab him.Yoongi was quick enough to hold his hand and twisted it making the knife fall onto the ground.He grabbed his hair making him scream in pain.Yoongi collided his head with the wall with a big impact making him unconscious. Then his murderous glare went to the last man who was trembling badly.Yoongi took predatory steps towards him.

"Did you touch her?"his voice was sickly terrifying. His eyes were cold which sent thousand shivers run down in the man's spine.

He gulped before shaking his head."I-I swear.W-We didn't touch her"