part 29

The night was beautiful.Sky swayed here and there a little as her brothers were insisting her to dance with them.Sky smiled seeing their happy smiles.But her eyes caught Jungkook dragging Jisoo to his room.She raised an eyebrow but shrugged it off.Then she saw Aeri and Taehyung doing some silly dance moves chuckling to each other.But 4 people were not joining their dance.Da mi, Jongsuk, Jin's wife who is pregnant and Mr.Kim.

Then her eyes went to Da mi who was lazily sitting on a couch with a drink.Her eyes were on sky.Sky sighed knowing what to do.She walked to Da mi.

"Let's talk"Sky said directly. Da mi nodded lazily and stood up.

Sky glanced at Jongsuk who was being dragged by her brothers to dance with them.Then she turned to Da mi and went towards the kitchen where no one was present.

"Go ahead"Da mi said.

Sky crossed her arms over her chest."Aren't you the one who has a question to ask me?I know you do have a question.And I'm ready to answer"

Da mi  chuckled shaking her head."you are indeed her"

Sky kept her blank face.

"I don't have anything to ask.I just know the answer. What's the point of asking anyways"Da mi said in a cool way.

"You recognized me the day we went to the amusement park"Sky was smirking.

Da mi shrugged her shoulders as it is nothing.

"How did you recognize me so easily?"

Da mi scoffed."Bitch,I know you too well.Just seeing you using your gun is enough for me to tell who you are.I was with you since our childhood and there's no one who knows about you so much well other than me and Miran.When I saw you, I asked myself about how did you survive. I saw your dead but when I think about it more clearly,we never saw you dead.You just jumped to the river and like a miracle your body was found easily and didn't allow anyone to see you"

Sky smiled bitterly.She looked down."You must be angry with me--"Sky couldn't finish her sentence when she felt a warm hug.

"I'm glad.I'm so much glad that you decided to live"Da mi's voice broke at the end."Living is enough.Just live.Fake as many as deaths but live and find your happiness"

Sky felt Da mi's tears falling onto her shoulder.Sky hugged her back tightly.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I locked the door and looked at Jisoo who was looking back at me with a raging face.

"What the hell Jungkook?!you asked me to come and now you are trying to bully me again--"

I pulled Jisoo more closer to me cutting her off.My grip on her shoulders got tightened."Listen"I said sternly.

I could feel her body going stiff because of my voice.

"I didn't bring you here to bully you.I told you I was sorry when we were in the amusement park.And like a pathetic man,I'm gonna ask your forgiveness again.Please Jisoo-ah,I know I did wrong.But here me out first"I begged her.I don't care I want her back.I love her so much.

Jisoo was staring at me with an unreadable expression but didn't say anything so I decided to speak.

"I misunderstood. I thought my sister died because of your father that day.But I was already in love with you.It hurted me to love that man's daughter. I could never accept him as my father in law Jisoo.So I decided to hate you.But I couldn't. So I started to ignore you.But I couldn't do it too.I couldn't see you dating other boys.I just wanted to you myself.The only thing I could think of was bullying you.That way,I could keep you close to me.Please,I know it was wrong but give me a chance.I will do everything to make it up to you.Please Jisoo-ah,give me a second chance.Please"

She looked away not saying anything. But I won't give up.I tried to kneel but she quickly held my shoulders not letting me down.She was shocked. "Yah!are you crazy?!"

"Yes!I'm crazy for you!"

"Aish!"She hit my chest with her small fist and glared at me.Omo!Why is she so cute?"Just don't do weak things like this.Be strong and try to win me like you used to do when we were in high school"she mumbled with a pout.Her cheeks were so red.

I smiled widely hearing her words.SHE IS READY TO GIVE ME A SECOND CHANCE!!!AHHH!

Because of my happiness, I lifted her up and spinned her around excitedly."Ahhh!thank you Jisoo-ah!!I love you soo much!"

"Jungkook!Let me down!I will fall!"she screamed while laughing. I let her down and looked at her eyes.

"Thank you"I whispered keeping my forehead on hers.

"Well, I'm still not yours.Do your best to win me"she tried to leave but I pulled her again by her wrists.I circled her waist by my hand and brought her more closer to me.

"J-Jungkook"she stuttered with a flustered face.

"Yes baby"

She went fifty shed of crimson. Her mouth was wide open and I couldn't resist her cuteness. She is too cute to handle for me.I placed a small peck on her cheek."If you keep open your mouth like this,my next target will be your mouth baby"

She quickly closed her mouth and shoot a cute glare to me."Don't call me baby"

"But you are my baby"

She cringed at my words and had a weird facial expression which made me laugh.

"You are being cheesy. Let me go now"

Just then,a question popped in my mind."I will if you answer my question"

She hummed.

"What's your relationship with sejun?the boy with you in the amusement park.Why did you go to the amusement park with you?"

"Oh,him?he wanted to make his crush jealous. So he asked me to pretend like her girlfriend. And I helped him"

Looks like it wasn't me and Sky who had the same goal in the same day.Now I feel relaxed.I hugged Jisoo gently."Thank God I'm not late"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys,

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya soon!

Vote and comment!