part 26

But,

Bogum was met with another face as soon as he turned back.The person he despise the most.The person he hates the most.The person he is jealous the most.The person he is afraid.

Lee Jongsuk.

His cold eyes were bringing chills to his spine.Bogum knew for a fact that he has the ability to take sky away from him just in a blink of an eye.Bogum tightened his grip around sky.Even tho he is a fighter, he felt weak infront of Jongsuk knowing he has Sky's heart.

Jongsuk's eyes went sky's unconscious figure.His eyes remained cold and empty. No softness. But,Bogum saw something in his eyes shinning brightly. A promise.A promise to make sky his forever no matter what happen.He is not willing to give up.

Jongsuk extended his hands without even saying a word.Bogum knew what he wants.He wanted Sky to be in his arms.Right now.Bogum took a step back.He looked at Sky's face.

No.I will not back down.I want sky.

"I told you.You all lost her years ago.And to that 'all',you belong too"Bogum spat through gritted teeth.

Jongsuk tilted his head with a smirk."Really?"he took his hands back."But I'm ready to snatch back what I lost.Even if it means stealing. I don't care.Give.Her.to.me"

Bogum's eyes became hooded."She is not your Deoksim anymore.She is mine.Back off"

Jongsuk took a step forward getting more closer to Bogum."Are you sure?"Jongsuk's smirk irritated Bogum even more."You do know what is the truth.She was never yours.And she will  never be yours.And I'm repeating.Give.Her.to.me"

Bogum remembered what he told sky before the fire.He said he wanted to be her friend.No more things.Only a friend.But is it right to fight back for her now?when he already promised to be her friend.Okay then.I'll fight back as her friend.For her.

Bogum looked around.He chuckled."You all ask for her not even knowing her.Do you know what is behind the curtains?have you ever seen her going berserk not being able to control herself?Do you even know why I injected her?why she takes medicines?What she sees when she closes her eyes?"...."You only saw a little today.Have you heard her screams at nights?"...."NO!Do not try to say you are suffering. Because in my opinion, no one suffered as sky.I'm the one who saw it. I'm the one who saw her going berserk with herself. I'm the one who took care of her.If I give her to you today,one day you will wake up with her dead in her bed"

Another deep voice interrupted. "What is wrong with her?"It was Yoongi. He came forward. His gaze was only on sky.

Bogum kept silent for few seconds just staring at Jongsuk.They were glaring to each other."She is becoming a psycho"

It was a bomb.A thunder.Their whole world shook.

"PTSD, nightmare disorder, explosive anger issues,depression. she is losing herself.She is a monster when she holds a gun"

Mrs.Kim fell to the couch not being able to process what she just heard.

"She is dying.slowly"

Jin stumbled backwards shaking his head.

Jungkook couldn't even breath.

Namjoon held his head by his hands.

Jimin and Taehyung were frozen.

Hoseok even covered his ears not wanting to hear.

Yoongi went even paler than his skin.

Jongsuk?He was blank.Slowly his eyes hardened. Jaw was clenched.Fists clenched. His eyes turned red.

"What do you expect after sucking her life out?!"He went slow to aggressive in his sentence. "When she needed a rest,you all dragged her to another hell!And made her a red fucking agent!When she should leave her gun,you all gave her another gun to her hands and sucked out her life!Isn't it your fault?!!"he pointed his finger towards him with a furious res face.

Bogum glared back."Do not speak without knowing anything Lee Jongsuk.It was president's decision.It is her punishment for being a part of Mafia.If not,she might be suffering in a jail now.Or even worse,she might be already dead!It was her plan to end her life!But she didn't. She decided to pay for her crimes"...."It was her decision. So now,please let us go peacefully"

Bogum turned back to leave.

"Let them make her happy"Jongsuk's words stopped Bogum."All she needs is love.Medicines can't heal her.Give her to her family"

Bogum again took a step forward to leave.

"What right do you have to take her away from us?"Jimin stepped forward. "Give her to us right now"

Bogum fell into a silence.He gulped looking at Sky.Is it safe for her to stay here?Will she like the idea of staying here?

"We will hide her identity"Jin reassured.

"We won't let our anger affect her.We will do anything for her.We still love her.She is our everything"Namjoon said with a soft gaze."Please"

Jungkook was feeling the guilt taking over his body for his actions earlier.She is in this condition because of him.Because he couldn't control his anger.A sad pout drew in his lips remembering how she went crazy.His lip was busted because of Bogum's punch.

He slowly made his way to Bogum.His eyes were on Sky.His twin baby sister.He was just furious because of her lies.But he never thought about her life.He slowly took sky from Bogum's hands.

Bogum let him seeing his guilty face.And like Jimin said,he doesn't have any right to separate her from her brothers. They are incomplete without their sister.

Jungkook made his way to Deoksim's old bedroom.He gently placed her on the bed and laid beside her.Just like how they used to sleep when they were toddlers. "I'm sorry.Please don't leave me again.Don't leave us.We still need you"he whispered letting a tear roll down from his eyes.

Mr.Kim was watching them with soft eyes.His kids.It looked like Jungkook is completed with his other half."If I could save you in the past,our family would have been happy"

Mr.Kim smiled remembering their childhood. Jungkook would always cry when Sol-ah was crying. They fought like almost everyday but still they couldn't see earth other's tears.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!

I'm sorry if today chapter is a bit uh how do I say?not satisfying? Yeah.I'm sorry if it is like that.

Please feel free to point out my mistakes.

See ya soon.