part 19

Sky was awfully silent on the ride to go back home.Jongsuk was driving but he was messed up with questions. Sky's elbow was on the window.She was thinking deeply.

"Can you please tell me what's going on?first some random gun men attacked Kim boys.And then NIS. Then you kidnapped me and my car and brought me to somewhere. Lastly you mentioned about Deoksim. I need to know sky"

Sky snapped out of her thoughts. She sighed heavily."Lee Byunhun"

Jongsuk stepped on the break peddle with so much force stopping the car in the middle of the road.His eyes turned dark.His grip around the wheel got tightened turning his knuckles white."what did you just say?"

Sky looked at him."He has escaped from the jail"

Sky entered inside her apartment. She switched on the light and directly went inside a room wherr she keeps every record of her missions.There were file racks.A glass table was in the middle with a computer on it.She grabbed a document from one of the rack. It was the new mission she is involved in.There was a photo of a man.It's Seo Kang Joo.

"Why didn't I think about this earlier.He is the one"

Flashback

"Seo Kang Joo.It's him who got Byunhun out.He's helping Byunhun.But we don't know why and how they are connected "soobin said.

End of the flashback

Sky smirked."It's all connected to my mission now"

Time skip

Few days passed.Taehyung had already discharged. Sky didn't meet any of the Kim brothers.And now time has come to confront them.Bogum and Sky decided to tell them the news about Byunhun's escape. It can't be kept as a secret as Taehyung being attacked.

Both sky and Bogum entered inside the Kim mansion.Every family member was there since Bogum had informed their arrival earlier.

Sky and Bogum sat down on the couch facing Mr and .Mrs. Kim. Boys were also sitting on the couches looking at Sky and Bogum.Bogum explained what happened about Byunhun's escape.

"And I'm responsible for all your safety"Sky ended Bogum's explanation.

"So you are not a student?You're really from NIS?"Namjoon asked with wide eyes.

Sky nodded.All the Kim family members were shocked as hell.Sky stood up gracefully. She saw Mr.Kim's terrified face.He was scared because of Byunhun.Past is coming back again.To destroy his family. The storm which stole their precious jewel.

Sky stood infront of him."Do not be afraid.I will protect you all.Trust me"she said softly with a smile.

"Wait a minute"It was Hoseok. "You're gonna protect us?Aren't you a little lady for that?I mean-come on!How can a girl protect us?"he was utterly confused.

Sky caressed her forehead with her fingers in frustration. It's the everyone's problem. Everyone thinks of her as a little girl who is so much weak.

"Hoseok-ssi,she is the best one to protect you all.There's no doubt about it"Bogum explained seeing Sky's stressful expression.

"He is right I guess"Jungkook butted in."Even we thought of Deoksim like that but turned out we all were wrong.Beside she protected us at the amusement park"

Jimin nodded remembering how she shot the two gun men without any guilt.She looked like a psychopath at that time to him."Angel looking yet devil hearted"he whispered to himself.
Yes.Jimin guessed it correctly. She is a devil inside that angelic face.

Sky faced Yoongi who had been silent."I think it's better if you move to this mansion.For your safety"

Yoongi stood up.He smiled a bit."I'm sorry I can't--"

Sky cut him off."No buts!Bogum sunbae!I won't stay here if my favourite idol isn't going to stay here!"she pouted cutely folding her arms.

Everyone except Bogum widened their eyes hearing her words.

"Y-You're gonna stay here?!"Mrs.Kim asked in disbelief.

Sky nodded."I need to make sure you all are safe.But if Yoongi oppa isn't going to stay,then I'll--"

Jin cut her off."He will stay here.Right Yoongi?"

Everyone was excited.They didn't care if she is from NIS or not.Everyone liked her.They felt home whenever they see her.Her presence was enough for them to be happy.They felt like they got their sister back. Only if they knew,

Sky looked at Yoongi with puppy eyes which really is yoongi's weakness.Her eyes reminded him of Deoksim.

Yoongi sighed finally giving in."okay"

Sky squealed loudly before hugging his neck making him startled."You're the best!"

Bogum smiled seeing how happy she is.Her smile was genuine. So pure.Her badass character was no where to find whenever she is with her brothers.They are the medicine for her.She doesn't need any medicine if they are near her.

Yoongi smiled widely before hugging her back."Aish, I can't believe this childish girl is from NIS"

Bogum stood up.Sky looked at him with a smile.

"Then I'll take my leave now.Sky,take care okay.And here"he took something from his pockets."Your medicines.You always forget it purposely"

Sky's smile faded when she saw the medicines.She sighed taking them.

"What are these medicines for if you don't mind me asking"Jungkook asked observing the little bottle with pills.

Sky smiled weakly."Not something serious.Just a medicine I need"

Bogum ruffled her hair."You need to take it okay?"

Sky nodded with a sigh.Bogum left  half heartedly.He was worried for her.

"Sky,sweetie,I'll take you to your room.Where are your bags?"Mrs.Kim asked with a smile.

"Inside my car.Wait.I'll take them out--"

"No no.My boys will bring them for you.You don't have to worry about that"Mr.Kim said with a gentle smile."Jungkook, Hobi,you two go and bring her bags"

Jungkook started to whine."Ah ha,why me~"

Hoseok rolled his eyes at maknae and dragged him by his hood of the hoodie."Come on!she is your girlfriend"

Sky choked on the air.That's when she remembered their acting.Mr. and Mrs.Kim looked at Sky with wide eyes."Are you two dating?!"Mr.Kim asked in shock.

Sky laughed awkwardly and looked around to see Jungkook. But he had already gone out with Hoseok."It--It's not what you think.It's not serious I swear--I mean--"

Taehyung who was on the couch laughed at her flustered form."Don't be shy.It's alright.We don't mind.Right appa?"his voice was awfully weird like he's teasing.He was clearly mocking Sky already knowing sky's and Jungkook's plan to act like a couple infront of Jisoo and Jongsuk.

Sky sent Taehyung a glare mouthing him to shut up.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!

Today chapter is a bit boring.I'm sorry for that.

Hope you all enjoyed!

I won't probably update tomorrow.I'm going to be a lot busy since my cousin is getting married tomorrow.

See ya soon!

Vote and comment!

Oh and are you guys in inkitt?because I made an account. It's Xu Zen.If you're in inkitt,follow me!😘😘