part 25

Sky opened her eyes meeting with a white ceiling.She sat up slowly.Bogum was next to her bed sitting on a chair .

"Hey sky"his voice held sadness."how are you feeling?"

Sky looked at her hands which were bandaged due to burning.Her head was wrapped in a bandage too."not too good"she whispered."what happened to Namjoon oppa?is he okay?"

Bogum sighed and nodded."yeah"

Sky felt the sadness in his tone.She squinted her eyes."what's wrong sunbae?"

Bogum sighed again and held her bandaged hand gently."They knew"

Sky didn't understand. She made a questioning face."what do you mean?"

Bogum pointed his index finger to her collarbone. "The tattoo.Your brothers saw it sky"

Sky kept her blank face.Her mind was blank too.She felt nothing.She looked around her room.No one was there except Bogum to look after her.She smiled knowing already what they are feeling now.They are furious to the point they don't even want to see her.

Bogum stood up and sat beside her.He slowly hugged her in a comforting manner.He stroked her hair.He felt his shoulder being wet due to her silent tears.

"Let them take their time.They will understand. I will talk to them--"

"No"sky cut him off still hiding her face in his embrace. "Don't.I deserve it"she whispered through her cracking voice.She sniffled closing her eyes.

Time skip

Sky looked outside from the balcony of her apartment. The night breeze was cooling her down.But the cancer stick aka her cigarette was warming her lungs.It has been a day since she was discharged from the hospital. She never returned to the mansion.

When she was about to place the cigarette in between her lips again,another hand took it away. "Stop it sky"Bogum said sternly.

"When did you come?"she asked not showing any interest.

"Just now.I went to Kim mansion.But they didn't let me bring your belongings. They asked you to come and take them by yourself"

Sky could feel how much rage they must be feeling. Their love had turned to an ugly emotion called hatred.And it surely affected Sky's mental health.Her mental health was not in a good condition even before coming to Seoul after 5 years.She was taking continuous medical help to control her emotions. She is sociopath.Sometimes turned psycho.She is losing herself slowly.So many mental diseases.Still she managed to stay sane just because she hates losing to anything or anyone.She is the owner of her soul and she will control it however she wants.But now,she felt like she's losing seeing her brothers' hatred towards her.

"Do they want to show their hatred to me by asking me to come?"she asked in a whisper tone.

Bogum kept silent.Sky snickered.Again she went to a serious face."I'm sick of this"

Bogum looked at her.

"I'm sick of being good"A sinister whisper left from her lips."It's way too difficult than being a criminal"

Brightness had left from her eyes.Bogum felt the chilliness around them.He widened his eyes slowly."Sky"he whispered in disbelief.

Sky's jaw clenched.Bogum held her shoulders and turned her to him."Sky,get a hold of yourself. This is not you!"

Sky pushed him away harshly and glared."I don't want to be good!I can't do this anymore!!I'm a fucking criminal and will always be a one!"she screamed from the top of her lungs.It is one of her sick day.Bogum wasn't surprised. He had experienced this situation.