part 23

Sky opened her eyes slowly.She felt like her head is banging.For the first few seconds,she was in daze.But slowly she regained her conscious. When she looked around,she was in her room.Confusion took over her remembering last night.

She stood up immediately with a trembling body."w-what happened?"she whispered.She quickly stood up but her legs wobbled.But she managed to walk towards her door.Her hair was a mess.She walked out of the room but her trembling legs gave up.She was about to fall but someone caught her tightly from behind.

"You okay Sky? "Namjoon's worried voice reached her ear.Sky looked at him.

"W-What happened to me?"she asked in a shaky voice fearing for the worst.

Namjoon looked at her confusely. "What do you mean?are you okay?"

Sky opened her mouth but she didn't know what to say. Just then,

"You were drunk"It was Hoseok's voice. He walked to them with a strange look in his face.It was unreadable. "Hyung,don't worry.She was drunk last night. I'll take care of her.You should probably go to the university now"

Namjoon sighed feeling worried about sky.She was so weak and pale.Hoseok slowly placed his arm around her shoulder to support her.

Hoseok took her to Yoongi's room.Sky was confused.When they entered,Yoongi was at the window leaning his back on the wall.His hands were crossed over his chest with closed eyes.

Sky was sure that she didn't come home with her own legs.She was clearly drugged.But Hoseok said she was drunk last night.And she knew that something definitely has happened last night.

Hoseok made Sky sit on the couch and went to Yoongi's side.Sky felt the chilli environment around her because of their expressions.

"What happened?"she asked in a whisper.

Yoongi put his hands inside his pant pockets."You were in the club.In a private room.With 7 men surrounding you"Yoongi answered bluntly not wanting to use comforting words since he needs to clarify a lot of things today.

Sky widened her eyes."how do you--"

"We were there to save you"Hoseok answered.

Sky sighed in relief. But she definitely knew who did it."Must be some random men.Thanks for saving me.I have to go since you know now I'm from NIS.I'm a lot busy in these days"she said in one breath and got up.

When she turned around,she heard a sound.Like a book or a file dropping to the floor or something. She stopped hearing no sound coming from behind. She slowly turned around to see a file on the floor.She looked at Yoongi who was near the file.

"What is it?"she asked in confusion.

Yoongi poked his cheek by his tongue. "Pick it up"he demanded in a cold voice.

She looked at the file with a lot of questions. But she bent down and took the file.She again looked at Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Read"Hoseok demanded.His face was awfully rude today.No sunshine.

She gulped nervously before opening the file.Her eyes slowly widened seeing the DNA report.It confirmed that sky is Mr.Kim Dongwook's child.Her whole plan is destroyed.

"Any explanation?"Yoongi asked after giving her time to read.

Shocking them,Sky closed the file with a little smile on her face.They didn't expect it from her.

And she very well knew that acting won't do any good to her.It is a freaking DNA report.She wasn't sure how they knew but it isn't her concern now.She has priorities now.