part 13

Sky walked through the hallways to her lecture hall in that morning. As usual Aeri,the cute girl was beside her.As she was walking, Jongsuk came face to face with her.He didn't stop just passed her.Sky also didn't stop.Just walked straight.

Just then 5 bulky size men with suits came infront of her.Every student stopped to see what's happening. Jongsuk also stopped and looked back.

"We want you to come with us"one of men said.

Sky squinted her eyes.Aeri was freaking out. "W-What?!who are you guys?!"she came infront of sky.

One of men was about to push her away but sky harshly grabbed that man's wrist sending him a glare."I will come"she said darkly not wanting them to put a show infront of everyone.

Aeri widened her eyes."Sunbae!they look dangerous!"

Sky saw Taehyung and Jimin coming towards them with confused faces.She signalled them to come closer.

"What's going on?"Taehyung asked looking at the bulky men.

"These men are going to take--"

Sky quickly cut Aeri off."Taehyung-ssi, do me a favour"

Taehyung nodded confusely. Sky gave Aeri's wrist to him."Keep her with you.Don't let her follow me"

Taehyung tightly held Aeri's wrist.

"What?no~sunbae~take me with you~"she started to whine trying to free herself from Taehyung.

"Sky,what's happening?"Jimin asked with a hint of worry.

"They are taking sunbae~"Aeri whined.

Taehyung faced the men still holding Aeri."Where are you taking her?"His voice was deep than his normal voice.

"Don't worry.Let her go with them"It was Jongsuk. He came closer to them."They are YJ company president's bodyguards.The owner of this university"

Taehyung and Jimin were more confused. They were confused at why would they come to take sky with them?what's relationship she has with them?

Jongsuk put his hands inside his pockets."I'm sure she can take care of her very well"

Sky straightened her lips.She looked at the men."Let's go"

With that they walked away.Aeri kept whining.

"Yah,are you sure she will be okay?"Jimin asked feeling worried.

Jongsuk rolled his eyes."They won't take her infront of everyone if they are going to harm her.So chill.She will be okay"with that he walked away.

"Let me go~please~"Aeri kept whining in Taehyung's hold.Taehyung sighed in frustration.

"Come on.I'll send you to your class"Taehyung said trying to drag her but she kept protesting wanting to go back to her precious idol."Aish,this girl"without having a choice,Taehyung lifted her by her waist and placed her on his shoulder like a doll.

"YAH!!"She screamed in shock.

"Jimin-ah,come on let's go"

Sky entered inside the main office with the men.She saw a man sitting on a couch with crossed legs.He had an earring on his left ear.Some tattoos on his neck.She can say that he's in his last twenties or early thirties.He had a fit body.He had an alcohol drink in his one hand.And sky instantly knew who he is.President of YJ. Expensive male colong was everywhere.And his handsome face was a thing to die.Seo Kang Joo.His perfectly jelled hair stood out making him look like an actor.

As soon as he sensed her presence, his sharp eyes turned to her.His eyes shamelessly roamed from her crown to toe.A smirk appeared on his face.He signalled her to sit down on a couch.