part 34

23 years ago

"Honey,did you really call your grandma?"Kim Dongwook asked in disbelief taking his 5 month old baby to his hands who was crying after waking up.

Mrs.Kim,the late wife of Dongwook sighed.She put baby Jungkook in his crib since he has fallen  sleep.

"She is a family baby.We need to invite her too.This is our first ever baby girl in this family "

Dongwook sighed in frustration. "You know I don't like her.She is weird.She even told us not to expect a daughter or even think about having a daughter.I'm sorry honey but I really hate her for saying that"

Mrs.Kim sighed in sadness. "I know baby.But she is not weird.It's just she can read the universe--"

"I don't believe in those things"Mr.Kim said harshly.His eyes went to his baby girl who was staring at him with big doe eyes.His eyes softened."I don't want her to whine infront of my little daughter saying we shouldn't have had her.My baby girl is a gift.If she say a word against her,I might not tolerate it"

Mrs.Kim caressed sol-ah's chubby cheeks making her giggle. "She won't. Anyone can say that this little angel is no curse but a miracle.She is our miracle"

Time skip to night time

An old lady entered inside the mansion.

"Granny!!" 5 year old little Hoseok screamed in happiness and ran to her.

The old lady smiled hearing the boy's screams.She is elegant and tall.

Mrs.Kim and Mr.Kim came downstairs with the new borns in their hands.Mr.Kim held wide awake Sol-ah and Mrs.Kim held the sleeping Jungkook.

Mr.Kim rolled his eyes mentally seeing the old lady.On the other hand,Mrs.Kim smiled."Grand ma!It's so nice you came here!"

The old lady came towards the couple.

Jin and Yoongi were holding 1 year old Jimin and Taehyung in their hands.Namjoon also came out from his room.Everyone greeted the old lady with so much happiness.

Then her eyes went to the sleeping Jungkook. She smiled taking him to her hands."aww,such a cute Prince. A strong,handsome boy.A blessing to the family. A Dragon.He will be the one to control your all business son"

Mrs.Kim smiled hearing her compliments.Mr.Kim also smiled since it's a nice thing to hear.Grandma gave the boy to Mrs.Kim and her gaze went to the wide awake girl.She was trying to chew her small fist with her salivary cute mouth.Her father quickly stopped her.

Grandma extended her hands.Dongwook was hesitant. He doesn't want that old weird lady to insult his daughter. But he gave her to the Grandma when Mrs.Kim nudged him.

"This is crazy"he muttered only audible enough to his wife.

"A perfect storm"

Dongwook gritted his teeth hearing it.Mrs.Kim widened her eyes.

"I told you that a daughter is not written in your fate.You constantly prayed for a daughter"the old lady said in disappointment. She looked at the girl who was smiling widely with her small opened mouth staring at her.Grandma smiled softly. "A dark horse.Elegant,strong,fast like the wind.Universe gave you a hela"

Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim were confused about everything she said."Hela?"Mrs.Kim asked confusely.

Little Namjoon answered since he had already read so many books."Isn't she the Goddess of Death?"