part 33

No one can expect what might happen within a change a minute. Will we see the tomorrow? Or will we never see tomorrow? No one can say.

Sol-ah was lifelessly lying on the floor with blood all over her body.It was an abundant building where no one knows.Sol-ah heard her brothers' screams.But she couldn't do anything. Her body had given up.

'Get up!sol-ah!'

'Please,don't do this princess!'

'Let her go!'

'Kill us!But let her go!please!'

She saw them begging for her life.They were all chained.Their hands were handcuffed and were raised by some chains from the ceiling. They tried their best to get released .

It's been a month.A month since she became sol-ah.A month since she gained her freedom.It's the new year.Things had changed a lot.

Few weeks ago.

"Jin hyung had gone missing!"Hoseok freaked out.

Things became out of control.Sol-ah tried her best to protect her brothers with Bogum's help.But she knew one thing.Byunhun only needs her.In order to kill her,he must weaken her.And her weakest point is non other than her family.

One by one,her brothers went missing.First Seokjin.Second Kim Taehyung, third Jungkook and Jimin at the same time,then Yoongi and Hoseok.Lastly Kim Namjoon and her father Kim Dongwook.

That's when she got a message from that bastard.She was asked to come to the university that night.Alone.

She didn't have any choice. So she went their alone.If he wants her,then she will give herself. She only wants her brothers and father to be safe.

She looked up at the university building which looked like a haunted building that night.She took a deep breath before going in.

It was dark.Too dark but moonlight helped her to walk.It's not like she hasn't worked in dark.Her eyes are like cat eyes which work in darkness well.As she was going towards the staircase, a white light lit up revealing Kang Seo Joon sitting on one step of the staircase.More men were behind him.

Sol-ah stopped right infront of him.Her eyes were red from fury.She fisted her hands tightly.

"Where are they?"she asked through her gritted teeth.

Seo Joon shrugged his shoulders cleaning a metal bat in his hands. "Somewhere"

This made her even more furious. "I fucking asked you a question!Here I am and release my family!"

Seo Joon chuckled in amusement seeing her still like a tigress even in her weakest state."I knew you are a something when we first met sky"he said standing up."But pity me I never saw who you really were"he said sarcastically and pouted. "If it isn't for him,I would never know that you are the almighty Kim Deoksim everyone talks about"

He stood a step away from her and smirked.

"Why are you doing this?who is he to you?he is a cunning man.Ruthless,evil--"

"Just like you"Seo Joon cut her off.

"I am not like him"she spat through her gritted teeth.Her eyes were throwing daggers to him.

Seo Joon chuckled."Really?Then what do you think about me when you look at me?"

Sol-ah got confused.

"Do I not look like him?You are like him but I look like him.What do you think?"

The puzzle was getting solved.She slowly widened her eyes not believing what he just said.