part 36

Flashback

2 years ago

SOL-AH'S POV

Lee Mark.My partner.He had lost his memories few years ago.But I made Byunhun think that he also died.I did it with the help of hospital staff who are very kindly offered me the help.In papers,Mark is dead.And I took his body and burried.That's what Byunhun thinks.

I did it to protect him.But I couldn't just leave him like that.His life might be in danger because of his past.So I always kept my eyes on him.And slowly he started to regain his memories.I'm not surprised. Those memories are unforgettable. Dark days remain in our hearts more than happy days.

Few months ago,he got his full memories.And he started to search for me.I could say that he didn't expect me to be dead.But I knew that he needs my help now.The weight of his new memories are so heavy for him.It terrified him.He tried so many times to suicide.He needs a hand to handle the weight of his memories.That's the main reason why I approach him.Not as sky.As his partner.Deoksim.

So,Mark is the only one who knew I am alive other than Bogum sunbae.I kept contact with him and helped him to regain his self.At first,he was devastated. He never opened his heart to anyone.He only opened up after I show up.

End of the flashback

I am not the only one who suffered because of Byunhun. Mark also went through the exact pain as I did.

NO ONE'S POV

Mark lowered his gun.He emotionlessly looked at the dead man infront of him.Finally,he took his revenge.The soul reason why he lost himself.Sol-ah also looked at the dead Byunhun with no emotion.Finally,everything is over.Oh they thought.

Seo Joon screamed crawling towards his father.He cried.But no one felt pity.Their warm feelings had flew away.They only felt hatred towards the dead man.

Seo Joon looked at Sol-ah with hatred.But he chuckled through his tears."Do you think he left alone?"he asked with a sick smile.Sol-ah knitted her eyebrows. "Oh no.This was supposed to be a surprise for the Kim family. But I didn't plan to use it in this situation"he laughed even more.But suddenly his laugh died.He sent her a glare."She is somewhere near here.Go and save her if you can"

Everyone got confused. Seo Joon looked at his wrist watch."It's the time.I had planned to bring you all to witness it.But guess what?go and find her if you can.Try to save her Kim Deoksim."

Seo Joon looked at Jin who was looking back at him confusely.He smirked."You should have thought twice before trusting this bitch before giving her the responsibility of everyone's safety "

Jin widened his eyes.The way Seo Joon smirked looking at Jin, It gave a clear answer to everyone who he is talking about. Jin stumbled backwards.

Sol-ah went numb.A cold shiver ran down her spine.She saw Jin aimlessly walking towards the door.He had lost the right mind.Sol-ah quickly ran to him and held his shoulder to stop him.

Jin wasn't in his right mind.His pregnant wife is in danger.As soon as he felt sol-ah's hand on his shoulder, he tried to throw her hand away from his shoulder but accidentally his hand hit her cheek.It was like he slapped her.

"Hyung!"Jimin screamed seeing it.

But Jin didn't even apologize.His eyes showed pain and anger."Do not touch me!"he snapped at Sol-ah who looked at him with shock."You told me that they are safe!You told me that you will protect them!"

Sol-ah stood there with wide eyes.That's the first time he acted like that to her.And she understood him.That's his wife and unborn child.Anyone would go ballistic if something happen to their family. Sol-ah felt disappointed at herself for not being able to protect them.

Jin turned around again to search for his wife but Sol-ah again held his shoulder and turned him around forcefully.

"Yes I told you and I will do as I said"her eyes screamed confident. Determination to protect her."Trust me.I will bring her back.I will protect her no matter what it takes"she whispered.Her red eyes were screaming wanting to shed tears but she will not let them.

Jin broke down going weak.He knelt on the ground sobbing hard.He doesn't even know where she is.or what is happening. No one knows.And he knew for a fact that only Sol-ah can save her.

Sol-ah didn't kneel to comfort him.She left everyone inside that building. Her brothers tried to follow her but she locked the doors of that building. When she went outside,Bogum was there handling the situation in the outside.He was arresting Seo Joon's men.She immediately walked to him.

Bogum widened his eyes seeing her all covered with blood.He got worried.But Sol-ah didn't want to answer his questions now.

"Where is the drone cam?"She asked immediately.

Even tho Bogum wanted to question about why she asked it,her face told everything that she doesn't want any words now.So he quickly showed her a drone cam which was held by one of his men.Sol-ah took its remote and controlled the drone cam.It went higher showing everywhere.

She remembered what Seo Joon said.She is near by.After few minutes,she noticed something on the screen. Her eyes went wide.Bogum knitted his brows seeing her terrified face.

"What's happening Sol-ah?"he asked unsurely.

Sol-ah's jaw clenched.She threw away the screen with the remote.She ran towards one of the car and got inside.

Bogum confusely took the screen on the ground and looked at it only to gasp.He looked at the car which is making screeching sounds.Sol-ah made a perfect U turn awaking the dust.

Just then the door of the building got burst opened.

Meanwhile Sol-ah drove to its fullest speed.The area was totally abundant. It's not a city area.It's a rural area.But there was a large carpet road which is used for transportation. Sol-ah was heading towards that road.

Finally she noticed it.Then her eyes went to the girl in the middle of the road.Kim Hye Yoon.She was chained to a chair. Her cried were in the air.Then Sol-ah looked at the opposite side of the road.A large truck without a driver is heading towards Hye Yoon.It was coming towards the girl with no breaks.

Sol-ah had to make an immediate dicision.She has to stop the truck before it gets closer to her sister in law.She remembered what she promised to herself when she got to know that her Jin oppa is expecting a baby.She promised herself to protect her niece no matter what.

She stepped on the paddle speeding up the car even more.On the right side,Hye Yoon.On the left side, it was the truck which is speeding towards Hye Yoon.Sol-ah looked at left and side and decided.She is unstoppable now.

She felt like everything is going in a slow motion.Jongsuk's smile came to her mind.She promised him that she will never leave him again.A tear left from her eyes.Her brothers and parents are waiting for her.Her friends are waiting for her.

"I want to live"she whispered before closing her eyes.

CRASH!!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey fellas!

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya soon

Vote and comment!