part 14

Sky wriggled her eyebrows before sitting next Jungkook. Both of them high fived secretly.

"Aww,my baby looks so bootiful today"Jungkook cooed in a cute way gaining attention from the required people.

Jisoo and Jongsuk were a bit closer to them so they heard him clearly.Sky giggled pinching Jungkook's cheeks."My baby koo is handsome as always"

Jongsuk raised an eyebrow but his attention again went to the girl beside him as she was calling him.On the other hand Jisoo frowned.But still didn't give much attention to Jungkook.

"Baby~let me feed you.I don't want to tire my baby boo"Jungkook said feeding her some chicken he bought before starting their plan.

Sky blinked twice before whispering, "what the fuck is a boo?"

Jungkook face palmed."It's a cute nick name"he whispered back.

He started to feed her gaining every girl's and boy's attention. The two devils continued their acting.

Jongsuk scoffed rolling his eyes.He felt like something is burning inside him.Same goes for Jisoo.

Just then Jimin and Taehyung entered to the cafeteria only to gasp seeing Jungkook and Sky together.Sky was all giggly.She hit Jungkook's chest in a girly way and covered her face with her palms.Taehyung made a confused face and looked at Jimin.

"What the actual fuck?"

As soon as Jungkook saw them,he stood up with sky.He placed his hand on her waist gaining gasp sounds from everyone. Sky smirked seeing Jongsuk's open mouth.Jungkook also took a small glance at Jisoo.She wasn't focusing on him.She was just talking with the boy.This made him huff in anger.

Taehyung and Jimin were near Jongsuk's table.Jungkook and Sky went to them passing Jisoo.But not missing what they were talking.

"Should we go to the amusement park today?"the boy asked Jisoo and she gave him a small nod.

"Dude,what's happening?"Taehyung asked Jungkook when they came to them."Are you guys uh dating?"

Sky giggled looking at Jungkook. "Aniyo.Koo hasn't asked me out yet"she said in a cringy way like a girly girl.

"Don't worry baby boo.I have planned a surprise for you today.Let's go to amusement park today for that"he said in a cute way.

Sky gasp."Are you going to surprise me by asking me out today?!"she squealed.

Jungkook nodded giving his bunny smile.

Jimin almost gagged. "What kind of surprise is that?"

"Why don't you guys join us?"Sky asked wrapping her arm around Jungkook's waist.

Jongsuk furrowed his eyebrows staring at her arm.Jisoo pouted seeing Jungkook and Sky together. She looked away sadly.If only she knew.

Both sky and Jungkook smirked.Their devils are singing in their heads.

"Sure.I promised my girlfriend that I'll take her to a date today so I'll join"Jimin said taking sky's attention quickly.

Girlfriend? What girlfriend? Woah. Things have changed a lot surely.She thought.

Jungkook looked at Jongsuk."Hey buddy,why don't you join?hm?your new girl would love it"

"Yess!oppa let's go with them!"the girl screamed in delight.Jongsuk sighed like he's tired but he managed to smile a bit and nodded.He surely seems sick of the girl.

But on the other hand,Sky poked her cheek by her tongue annoyingly.She wanted to crush her inside her palms like an ant.

"This is unfair~"Suddenly Taehyung started to whine stomping his feet on the ground."you all have dates to go.But my single ass is still alone~"

Just then,

"Sky sunbae!"Aeri's voice was boomed through the hall gaining their attention.

Sky smiled."I think we found a solution for you Taehyung-ssi"

Time skip

Taehyung and Aeri,Jimin and his girlfriend, Jongsuk and his new girl were waiting infront of the amusement park till Jungkook and Sky come.Just then Jisoo came towards the entrance with the boy she was talking earlier in the university. As soon as the boy saw Kim boys,Jongsuk and their girls,he stopped with Jisoo.

"Oh!Hey guys!"he greeted them as they are from the same uni.They knew each other well.

"Hey sejun"boys greeted him.Jisoo just bowed a little not making any eye contact. But her eyes went to Jimin's girlfriend. She smiled sweetly to Jisoo and Jisoo returned the smile.

"Are you guys waiting for someone?"sejun asked.

"We are--"before Taehyung could finish,a sport car stopped infront of them with a loud breaking sound.

Everyone looked at the expensive car which was ruling the hearts of boys and girls.The driving seat's door was opened revealing Jungkook. He was wearing black shades.His spiky jelled hair was a new style for him.Every girl paused for a moment to admire his manly sexy figure.

Taehyung even raised an eyebrow with confusion.

Jungkook went towards the passenger seat's door. He opened revealing Sky. She stepped out taking Jungkook's hand.She was surely a living goddess. Her red lips curved up with a small smile.She wore a black short with a tight crop top with a leather jacket.Her black hair which was darker than the night sky was swaying to the slow wind.

Both Jongsuk and Jisoo were speechless. Jongsuk blinked several times.

The two devils carried their act.Jungkook placed his hand on her waist and walked her towards his friends. Sky's eyes went to Jongsuk's new girl who was burning in jealousy. Sky smiled mischievously knowing she is the spotlight today.

"Did you guys really have to make such a dramatic entrance?"Taehyung whined."I feel so embarrassed now"

"It's not our fault to be awesome"both Jungkook and Sky said in unison. "Hey,why are you coping me?"again they asked each other in unison."Stop it"And again.

"You guys don't seem like a couple to me"Jongsuk said rolling his eyes.

"Shut up"again they spat in unison startling Jongsuk.

"Okay guys calm down now"Jimin butted in. "First of all,Sky,this is my girlfriend. I always wanted to introduce her to you.Kim Da mi"

That's when Sky saw his girlfriend. Her breath got hitched the second her eyes laid on her.Kim Da mi.Her one of best friend.Before becoming sky.She no longer had a short hair.It was long.Sky's eyes went wide.

Da mi smiled."Hello Sky.It's nice to see you"

Sky couldn't believe that she became Jimin's girlfriend. And somehow she felt happy.Da mi is one of the people she trusted the most and sky is relieved knowing Jimin is in good hands.

Sky walked closer to her.Da mi's sharp eyes stared at Sky's face observing her.And for a reason,Sky felt like Da mi could recognize her.But she wasn't sure.Da mi just had a frozen smile.

"Hello Da mi-ssi, It's really a pleasure to meet you"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!

First of all,I'm so sorry for updating late.I was seriously busy a lot!

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

See ya soon.

Vote and comment!