part 30

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!"Kim mansion was filled with screams of happiness. Jisoo and Aeri had already left because of their curfews from home.Da mi and Jongsuk were still there with Kim family to celebrate the Christmas.

It was exactly 0 o'clock.Tik tok. A second passed.No one can guess what might happen a change of second.Life is full of unexpected things.Not everyone experiences miracles.But everyone deserves the happiness of a little miracle in their life. In the living room,everyone jumped in happiness. Including Sky.She smiled so widely.Suddenly, her brothers surrounded her in a circle.

Sky was confused.She felt Taehyung putting a Christmas hat on her head.They distanced a bit to give her space.Seven brothers held their hands and made her trap inside the circle.

Sky looked at Jungkook. He just smiled softly. Then her gaze went to Jin. He also smiled.

"W-What's going on?"she asked in confusion.

"You said not to expect our sister from you"Jin voiced out.Sky turned to him."You said that our sister will never be back to us.You said you will leave us"

"But if you want to leave us,"It was Hoseok. Sky turned back to him."You will have to break this bond"

"This is the bond of your seven annoying brothers"It was Jimin. Sky quickly looked at him."Break it if you can"Jimin tightened his grip on Taehyung and Jungkook who were holding Jimin's hands.

"If you will be able to break it,"It was Yoongi."This bond will never be repaired.It will be forever broken"

Sky covered her mouth from her both hands not being able to control her emotions.Her eyes filled with tears.

"So if you want to break it,"It was Namjoon. Sky looked at him."Go ahead"

"Or accept us"It was Taehyung. "Accept us to your life again"

"Complete our family. Come back to us"Jungkook said with so much hopes."It's Christmas.Let's forgive each other and live our lives happily "

Sky was in two worlds now.She badly wanted to say yes.To accept them.She never wants to break the bond.It is so precious to her.But,her punishment is on her way.She is a red agent.She needs to leave them.

But,like God heard Kim brothers' prayers,her problem got a solution.

"Accept them sky"

Sky looked at the person who said it.It was non other than Park Bogum.She was shocked.Her mind couldn't process anything.

"W-What?"

Bogum raised a paper to show her something. She clearly saw President's seal on it.But she was still confused.

"Your Christmas gift.Your punishment time is over sky.You are officially retired"

Everyone was shocked.They widened their eyes and looked at Sky who was having an utter most happiness. She wanted to scream loud.But she covered her mouth by her hands and released the tears of joy.She fell on her knees and cried hard.She couldn't breath.It was overwhelming. The happiness she never felt before.Now she is free from all the clutchers. She no longer chained.

Her brothers got closer to her without destroying their circle and hugged her.

Da mi was also crying her eyes out.

Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim also ran to their kids and hugged them.

On the other hand,Jongsuk was looking away with a smile.He was silently crying with joy.He looked back at their family. He exhaled in relief.Finally,everything went to their suitable places.He saw Bogum smiling softly.