part 35

Flashback

Sol-ah was talking with Bogum in her room privately.Bogum had to speak to her.

"I don't want to involve you anymore Sol-ah--"

Sol-ah cut him off."You have to Sunbae.I may not be a red agent.But Byunhun should be finished by my hands.He's already making his moves.He already knows who I am.And this war has been mine since a long time"

Bogum sighed.Just then they heard a knock on the door.Taehyung opened the door and looked at them with a serious face.

"Oppa,what is it?"Sol-ah asked confusely.

"You guys don't have to talk secretly. We know it's about that bastard. Talk infront of us"he said firmly.

"Taehyung-ssi--"Bogum was cut by Taehyung.

"He is not only her enemy.He's our enemy too.We need to know and we want to help too.Everyone is waiting downstairs"with that he left.

Sol-ah was unsure about what to do.She doesn't want to involve her family but they are too stubborn.

Bogum and sol-ah went downstairs and saw everyone sitting on the couches.Sol-ah sighed before going to sit.Bogum also followed her and sat next to her.

"What's happening?we need to know too"Mr.Kim said with his most serious face.

"Appa,it's better to leave this matter to my hand--"

Mr.Kim cut her off."You are not going alone in this mission.The time you went alone have ended.It's 'us' from now on"

Sol-ah tried to pursued them but nothing worked.At last,Bogum and Sol-ah decided to say everything.

"Byunhun knows about Sol-ah.He knows that sky is the Sol-ah"

This made everyone's eyes widen.

"Now his target is Sol-ah"

This made everyone's breath hitch.They never want to lose her again.She is the heart of the family.

"I have allies in his gang.Few of my red agents are working under Seo Joon as his men.They have me some information. Byunhun is planning to kidnap you all to weaken Sol-ah.That way he can definitely catch Sol-ah"

Sol-ah also spoke."But don't worry.Nothing will happen to you all.I won't let anyone harm you--"

Jungkook cut her off."Let him catch us"

Everyone looked at him in disbelief.

"Kook,what the heck!"Sol-ah snapped.

"Listen,he wants to catch Sol-ah.He will never kill us until she is in his palm.He will keep us till she surrender.Let's just play his game in our way"Jungkook was so confident about this idea.

"Shut up twat!how are you so sure that he will not kill you all?!"Sol-ah bursted in anger."Even if he won't kill you guys,he will definitely torture you!I'm never gonna agree to this nonsense!"

"I think Jungkook is right"Jimin also agreed to Jungkook. "Beside,there are red agents in there too.I don't think they will let Byunhun to kill us.Right Bogum-ssi?"

Bogum sighed and sealed his lips.

"Beside what is the use of being a man if we can't take few punches.So chill my cannibal bitch"Jungkook joked with a wink.

Everyone agreed to this except Mrs.Kim,Hye Yoon,Bogum and Sol-ah.

"Jin oppa,think about your baby and unnie.Just don't do this oppa"Sol-ah begged.