part 37

Everyone gathered around the accident. A large truck and a car had collided creating a fire.The car was upside down.

No one moved.Mr.Kim fell onto the ground not being able to believe what happened.

Just then,

"SHE IS INSIDE!SAVE HER!"Hye Yoon screamed who just got released from the chains. She was crying badly.She was about to fall but Jin held her."Save her!"she again screamed.

Everyone was frozen.Jungkook's trembling feet started to walk towards the crushed car but suddenly was pushed backwards by non other than Mark.Mark and Bogum ran towards the fire.

The window of the car was already broken.They looked inside just to see her unconscious or already dead body.Bogum's body went pale.His breathing was uneven.

Everyone waited till they come back.They couldn't breath.They felt dead inside.If they happen to lose their sister again,they won't be able to move on forever.They will be trapped in that darkness forever.

Kim Dongwook's breathing went higher seeing Mark bringing her numb body.Bogum was beside him.He couldn't even bring himself to look at Sol-ah.Mr.Kim stood up running forward.

Mark slowly laid down her body on the ground.Mr.Kim again knelt infront of her and took her body to his arms.Her face was red from the blood.And black marks from the fire was everywhere her body.His trembling hand went to her cheek."M-My baby,Sol-ah?t-talk to me.A-Appa is here baby"tears rolled down from his eyes.

Kim boys didn't move from their places.They couldn't process anything.Jungkook fell onto the ground.It was too painful for him.He felt like someone is squeezing his heart from inside.He shook his head in disbelief.

Mr.Kim looked at Mark who just knelt infront of him.He took her wrist and checked her pulse.

"Sh-She is alive right?"Mr.Kim asked keeping some hopes."P-Please tell me that my daughter is alive!!She has to!"

Mark looked at Mr.Kim with pure sympathy.

1 year later

Jongsuk wore his business suit.It's the first day of his carrier as the CEO of his father's company.His dull eyes looked at himself in the mirror.It's his birthday.But he didn't feel anything today.Again,he started a day without her.

It's been a long time he hadn't seen her.It's paining his heart whenever he goes to the Kim mansion. He would always stare at his phone wallpaper where his lover's beautiful picture was set.He would always whisper how much he loves her and how much he misses her like an idiot he thought.

Today is a special day.He thought it would be better to go again to that room where his fragile heart get traumatized whenever he goes inside.

He got inside his car and drove towards the Kim mansion where everything began a long time ago.

As soon as he entered inside the mansion,he was greeted by Hye Yoon who was holding a little baby girl in her hands.The little Deoksim.Hye Yoon always felt guilty whenever she sees Jongsuk.She thought it was all because of her.

Jongsuk just bowed slightly.

"I-It's been a long time Jongsuk.You didn't come to--"

"I'm sorry I was busy"Jongsuk cut her off because he wanted to run to that room.

Hye Yoon smiled sadly."I'm sorry.It's all because of me"

Jongsuk shook his head with a smile."No.I told you noona.It wasn't your fault"