part 7

Sky was sitting on a wooden chair with crossed legs.She was looking at the 5 men who were tied to 5 chairs infront of her.The place was a rusty small abundant looking building.

"I am not a person with lot of patience "Sky said shaking her index finger."So I'll ask again"she stood up and took predatory steps towards the man who tried to sell drugs to students. She crouched down to his eye level."Who is behind this shitty work?"

He avoided the eye contact."I-I told you that I-I don't know.I'm saying the truth--"before could continue his lie,Sky lifted her wooden chair hitting his body with it.The impact made his chair to fall onto the ground with him.He screamed in pain.

"I told ya that I don't have  a lot of patience.Now"her eyes went to the security officers.They all gulped in fear.Her beasty eyes were the symbol of darkness.They were not those sparkly eyes she has whenever she looks at her brothers or friends.

She placed her foot on the fallen man's body and looked at others."Anyone wanna be in his place?"

Just then she got a call from an unknown number. She answered it without taking her eyes away from the security men."Hello?"

"Uh,It's me Jongsuk.I called you to ask if you can come over at Jungkook's house tomorrow. Since I have to tutor you before next exam,and I have to meet professor Namjoon, it will be a win win situation to study there.You're failing in his subject too.So--"

"Okay"Sky cut him off without thinking about her words.She was not in a mood to focus on what Jongsuk is saying.She just agreed to make him hang up.with that she hang up to continue her work.

"So yeah,where were we?hm?"she asked with a bored look.

"W-We really don't know.We were asked to sell those drugs by the head of the university. H-He's our boss but everything is not linked back to him.T-There's someone else.B-But we don't know"one security man answered stammering a little.

"Really?"she asked with an raised eyebrow.They all nodded vigorously. "Then what about other mafia businesses going on there?"

"Some Students have been secretly trained to be mafias.We don't know much.It's not our side.There's another set of people for it"

Sky fell into her thoughts. It's easy to deceive these university kids.Their stupidness thinks of these mafia stuff as cool and awesome things.But not until they taste the real dirty shit.Fucking idiots.Sky,you will have to save their asses this time.

Time skip

Sky entered inside her apartment with a big sigh.It was night time.8.00 p.m.She sat on her couch. Just then she got a call.It was the same number which called her when she was questioning those men.She answered with closed eyes.She was hella tired.

"Hello?"

"Why did you hang up earlier?!Yah!I have a responsibility for your marks!"

"I'm sorry I was not in the mood.Why did you call anyways?"she asked still with closed eyes.

"I'll come to your apartment to take you with me to the Kim Mansion since you don't know where it is.Be ready at 2.00 p.m.Tell me where you live"

Without thinking much she said her address still with closed eyes.Just then,it hit her.Kim Mansion?she wide opened her eyes and straightened her back.

"What?!!y-you mean the Kim Mansion? "

"Uh yeah.Jungkook's house"

"B-But why?"

"Aish!weren't you listening you numb skull?!I have to ask few things from professor Namjoon regarding his subject. Since I'm your tutor,it will be easy for me to teach you both professor Namjoon's sub and Mr.Lee's sub together.You're failing professor Namjoon's sub and eventually I'll have to be your tutor in that sub too so yeah."