part 38

The moment doctor saw Sol-ah almost dead figure,he was 100% sure that she will not make it.He knew it will be useless to treat an almost dead person.It would be better to let her go than keeping her in pain.But the doctor couldn't look away seeing her family's devastated state.They were begging him to save her.And he wondered why she wasn't dead yet.Maybe God wanted to give her a chance.Maybe God heard her family's painful cries? Who knows.

He decided to try his best as a doctor. He still believed that she will leave her body during the surgery.It was a very risky surgery.She almost left.But,
She stopped.She stopped at the line of dead and life.Like she's debating herself whether she should leave or not.

And she is still waiting on that line.Should she leave?or come back?She was in a coma state for an year now.But she gave some hopes to her family. Her body moved to the Kim mansion after 7 months.There were few nurses to take care of her.Her brothers went to her room every night together to visit her.They would tell her about how their day went and all.

One moon night,dark clouds started appear covering the moon.It was an unusual night.It was 1st of September. The day Jungkook and Sol-ah were born.

The nurse who took care of Sol-ah sat down on the couch after washing Sol-ah's hair and body.Because of exhaustion, her eyes started to close.

The darkness crept through the Windows.Like it came to drag the happiness away from the family. Their only happiness. Kim Sol-ah.
Ugly beep sounds from the heart monitor made the nurse open her eyes in shock.She freaked out seeing her heart rate going up. She never expected it.Doctor had gone home an hour ago after checking her.So,how is this possible?

She was just a nurse.She had known few medical treatments but she didn't want to put her finger into this case.The girl was a dying soul and the nurse was afraid to even touch her now.If something happened to sol-ah,her life will be over.Because she had already experienced the Kim boys' animalistic behaviour just by seeing a small scratch on their sister's face which happened as a mistake by another nurse.She doesn't even want to think what will happen to herself if she would die just because of a mistake done by her.

She instantly called her personal doctor and informed about this to the Kim family.

All the family members ran inside the room without wasting a second.

Sol-ah felt like her body was being absorb towards the white light behind her mother.

"Think sol-ah,what do you want?Do you want to go with me or want to stay with them?"

Sol-ah felt it difficult to stay still because of the strong wind."m-mom? What's happening?"

"Decide before it is late sweetheart"

Sol-ah felt her heart rate going wild.She was scared.She wanted to run to her mother's embrace but she couldn't. If she run to her mother,she would easily be absorbed into that white light.But she wanted her mom.She slowly took a step forward.

But,

"Sweetheart! Please don't leave me!"

It was her voice.Her second mother's voice. How is this possible. She looked around but she couldn't see her.

"Sol-ah!please no!wake up!"It was Yoongi's voice.

"Princess,don't leave us!"It was Jin.

"Come back!No!Sol-ah please!"

"Save her!please!We need her!"

Their agonizing cries were too painful.Sol-ah widened her eyes remembering something. "They are waiting for me"she whispered to herself."I need to go"

Her mother smiled softly. "Yes my baby.They are waiting for you"

Sol-ah looked at her mother with sadness."I'm sorry "

Her mother nodded with a smile."It's still not your time.See you again my baby.Be happy.Mom loves you"

Just then her figure went inside the white light.The Kim mansion also got absorbed into the white light and only darkness was with Sol-ah.She saw a yellow light waiting far away from her.As she started to go towards it,a strong wind tried to stop her.But little did the wind know who she is.She is someone unstoppable.

The wind tried its best to stop her.But she is the beast who never stop until she gains what she wants.She is the beauty who holds a great heart.Both beauty and the beast existed inside her.Today,she is the hela.No death can make her kneel.Because a queen will never kneel.Finally,as always she won.Death knelt infront of her.

She extended her right hand towards the yellow light.Her hair was flying backwards because of the wind.With a powerful step forward, she touched the yellow light.

She opened her eyes slowly only to be greeted by another white light.Her vision was blurry.She tried to move but she couldn't. A strange man's silhouette figure appeared infront of her.

"Sol-ah-ssi,can you hear me?"

Sol-ah looked at him confusely.Her blurry vision became clear."w-who are you?"her voice was raspy.She fount it difficult to speak.

But soon,she heard loud voices.

"Hyung,she made it!!she came back!"

Soon she heard sobs.Suddenly, the doctor was thrown away from her sight and Jungkook's face came to her view.He had tears all over his face.His face was red and puffy. But had a wide smile.He held her hand bring it to his chest.He cried in happiness holding her hand on his chest."S-Sol-ah!"

"Jungkook?"her raspy voice called his name making him over the cloud.

Just then,she felt a hand on her head.It was her mother.She was crying badly.All her family members gathered around.

Taehyung and Jimin were hugging each other crying in their embraces.

Sol-ah smiled slowly.Finally,she made it.She came back again.And this time,she will never leave them again.A tear left from her eye.She is going to start her life again.As their sister and daughter.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys,

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya soon.

Vote and comment!