Christmas Special🎄

A/n: Heyo everyone! So...this is a Christmas Special chapter but there is a small part of elainatheweeb's request and that is: Kurapika x Motherly Reader. I don't know if it is but yeah.

_____________________

"Are the preparations ready?"

"I think so...?"

'Christmas, the day we are gonna reunite again.'

"Hey Kurapika?" (F/n) calls out to me

I turned my attention to her, as I fixed my gaze on her, I noticed that she looked more stunning today.

"Where do I put this?"

Her voice rang in my head, slowly processing the words she spoke, before I snapped out of trance.

Smiling, I pointed at a certain direction. "You can put it there." I said

"Thanks." She smiled back, still not failing to make mu heart throb, as she walks away.

'If only I can openly say my feelings to her everytime she makes me fall for her even more....'

I shook my head, not wanting to talk about that certain topic.

I looked around the house, looking for something that is out of place. 'Nothing seemed to be out of place, I suppose were done with the preparations.'

"Kurapika, what time will they be here?" (F/n) asked

"I am not quite sure, but I think they will arrive soon." I replied

"That's great! I can't wait to see them again!" She cheered with a cheerful expression on her face.

'I can't wait either...I hope they're not mad at me.'

"Kurapika, you okay? You seem out of it, you're quiet and its not the usual quiet type of you." She asked, starting to get worried

"I'm fine, just...thinking."

"...."

"...."

"...You're thinking that they must hate you, aren't you?"

"...?!"

"...Kurapika..."

I turned away from her, as I know she have already found out of what was botheeing me the whole day.

"Kurapika...They might be mad, but I'm sure they are mostly worried about you." She reasoned

"But..."

"No buts. It's Christmas! So get your thoughts together and be happy, okay?" She hugged me, letting me in her warm embrace.

'And this is one of the reasons why I don't know why I deserve to have you.'

"Okay..."

"There you go!" She giggled.

As we were wrapped in each others embrace, the doorbell suddenly rang, breaking our hug.

"It must be them. Hold on, let me get the door." She quickly ran to the door, looking excited to be reunited with our friends.

'Friends...'

"Gon! Killua! Nice to see you!" I heard (F/n) yell

"Yo!"

"Merry Christmas (F/n)-chan!"

"Wait! Where's my greeting?!"

"Oh...I didn't see you there old man..."

"How many times do I have to say- I'M NOT AN OLD MAN!"