Vampire! Kurapika X Human! Reader || Part 2

Footsteps rang in the hallway, it was the only sound that can be heard in the silent and dimmed hallway.

It was Kurapika, touching the pendant that dangled on his neck. It was a silver pendant with a Ruby.

He walked through it, heading towards a certain room, paying no mind at the atmosphere of the said hallway.

It wouldn't matter anyway, as a vampire, his senses are exceptionally high, unlike humans. Even more so that he is a pureblood vampire.

His steps halted, glancing at the door with menacing eyes. What lies behind this door... It's obvious.

He opened it, immediately spotting the (H/c) haired human, sitting on the floor.

Hearing the noise of the door opening, they raised their head, looking back at him.

"You... What do you want from me?" They asked, backing away as Kurapika stepped forward.

"You have no room no ask me questions." Kurapika talked back. "Rather, I am the one asking questions."

Kurapika crouched in front of them, grasping their chin in his hand, lifting their a head slightly.

"Tell me, what is your name?" He asked

"Why should I give my name to the person who kidnapped me?" They glared back at him

Kurapika scoffed

"Do you think you have a choice? Don't you know your life is in my hands?" Kurapika smirked, raising one eyebrow at them in ridicule

He leaned closer, his hair vaguely covering his eyes that had turned scarlet.

Squinting, they averted their eyes, looking away from him, angering him even more.

"Do you know what you took?" He asked, threat laced on his voice.

"How would I know? And I told you! I didn't take it!" They replied back, not backing down.

This angered the blind again, they didn't know what it was and yet dared to steal it? Stupid?

"If you don't know then why did you stole this?!" He gritted his teeth, showing the pendant, "Once I found out it was you who willingly stole it, you better not regret this."

He let go of his hold on their chin, stood up and glared at them before walking out, slamming the door shut.

Flinching, they bit their lower lip and looked down on the floor, frightened by what had happened. They looked like they weren't scared the slightest when that blond was there. But... In truth, they were so scared.

'What.. What was that about? How... ' Tears pricked their eyes, threatening to fall. 'How did I get into this situation? I didn't do anything wrong.'

Looking up at the door, tears now fell freely from their eyes.

'I just wanted to return what they gave me, and... ' They thought back about the pendant, 'but... there really is something about it... '

They snapped out of their thought as the sound of the door opening reached their ears.

Came in another man, the same man from yesterday, the one with the blond.

"Hello. Don't worry, I won't do anything unnecessary." He smiled

They just stared at him, their posture showing how they were cautious. But the man didn't bother to explain further. He knew it wouldn't be believable if he say he won't hurt them, particularly in this situation.