Student Kurapika X Shy Student Reader (Love at first sight)

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"A new student"

That what was the topic of the students in Hunter High. News spread quickly that a new student will be coming. A lot were very curious on who that said student is. That new student was you. Currently you were walking down the hallway as some students who passed you turned back to stare at you.

'Why are they staring at me?'

You were a little creeped out. But then you realized why they were doing it. They were judging you. Any students would be curious. You can't blame them. You did transfer so suddenly.

'I just wish they would stop staring. They're making me uncomfortable...'

As you were walking, trying to find your classroom, you bumped into someone making you stumble a bit almost losing your balance. If the person you bumped into didn't pull your arm to keep you from falling, you would have been sitting on the dirty floor already.

"Oops, my bad. You okay?"

You look at the person who was holding you, only to find a boy with spike black hair. It seemed to defied gravity, which made you quite surprised. "U-Uhm...y-yeah thanks..." You replied as he let go of your arm when you regained your balance.

"Great! My name is Gon, you must be the new student!" He smiled brightly as he introduced himself to you. "Y-Yes...my name is (F/n)."

"There's no need to be shy (F/n)-san! Do you want me to tour you around?" He asked

"Oi Gon what are you- huh? Who are you?"

The two of you looked at the person behind Gon. There stood an albino boy, hands in his pockets. "Killua don't be rude! This is (F/n), she's the new student!" Gon stated. The albino boy, who you found out is Killua, stared at you with one eyebrow raised.

"New student?"

"Yeah! I asked her if she wanted me to tour her around." Gon exclaimed

"You could do that but were gonna be late Gon. The bell will ring soon, and I think she needs to find her classroom too." Killua stated

"U-Uhm, I was hoping if you could...maybe show me to my classroom?" You shyly asked. Gon looked at you with a smile before replying. "Sure! Do you know what your room is?"

"Oi Gon!"

"Y-Yes...here." You handed him a piece of paper. He took it from your hand before reading it. "Ah! I know where this is! Follow me!" He said taking one of your hands before dragging you to a certain direction as the albino boy followed you two while sighing. "Seriously..."

"Here it is!"

Gon stopped dragging you as you arrived in front of your classroom. "Thank you..." You thanked him. You were very grateful that he showed you your classroom. If he didn't, you might still be walking in the hallways trying to find your classroom.

"You're welcome (F/n)-san! Maybe at lunch I could pick you up so I can tour you around!" Gon beamed.

"T-That would be nice..."

"Alright then!"

"Oi Gon, let's go." Killua butted in. "Okay! See you later (F/n)-san!" Gon ran up to Killua. Just as they were out of sight, the bell finally rang. Students passed by you getting inside the room, well not before taking a glance at you.

"Miss (L/n)?"

You turned your head slightly at the person who called your last name. It was a woman who seemed to be in her mid 20's, it was your homeroom teacher. "Y-yes?" You stuttered a reply. She smiled softly at you before telling you to wait for her to call you in.