Kurapika X Kuudere Reader (Your Girl)

A/n: This was requested by @Ny_Kurta14!

_______________

"(F/n)!"

A voice called out to you, as you were walking down the street. Turning around, you found a certain blonde running, trying to catch up with you.

"What?" You asked blandly

Stopping beside you, he panted while smiling at you. "Where are you heading to?" He asked

You stared at him, confused.

This always happens. Everyone around you tends to ignore your presence, except this one person.

Kurapika. Somehow, he doesn't ignore you, and doesn't get offended by your blunt responses. Instead, he tried to get close to you every day.

It was annoying at first, but eventually, you can't help but look forward to his sudden appearance.

"Bookstore." You shortly replied

Kurapika gently smiled at you, his eyes held the same warmth he has everyday whenever he looked straight into yours.

"I'm heading there as well. How about we go together?" He suggested

"..."

You quietly stared at him before walking away. Behind you, Kurapika smiled before catching up to you.

'(F/n)...even if you don't say anything, I can tell you treat me different from the others.'

The smile on his face became warmer, as he kept stealing glances at you.

Feeling someone's gaze on you, you shifted your eyes to look at Kurapika, finding him looking at you.

"What?" You raised an eyebrow

"N-Nothing!"

Blushing, he quickly looked away, avoiding your questioning gaze.

'Why do I have to embarrass myself?!'

You stared at him blankly, as he kept on tugging his blonde hair, with a blush evident on his cheeks.

'What happened to him?'

Shrugging, you kept on walking, ignoring the girls squealing at the sight of the person beside you, as well as the envious glares thrown at you.

'Good looks bring so much trouble, but I guess I'll make an exception for Kurapika.'

"(F/n)?"

"What?"

The blonde fiddled with his fingers, acting very nervous as the blush on his cheeks didn't lessen.

"Uhm...I was thinking if...you would want to eat lunch with me? I'm not forcing you or anything!"

'What am I even doing?!'

"Sure."

"..."

Kurapika stared at you blankly, before his face lightened up, expressing a delighted face. His eyes sparkled as he looked at you tenderly, making you shift your gaze away from his dazzling face

"Great! I know a place nearby the book store, they serve a good meal too." Kurapika exclaimed happily

"Okay."

"Let's hurry."

Kurapika then grabbed your hand, pulling you gently as he walked faster towards the bookstore. Hidden from your view, Kurapika gave off a sweet wide smile, a smile that could make women faint. The perks of being good looking.