Kurapika x Reader (Just my taste)

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It was a very busy day. Inside a small café, customers were coming in and out, waitresses and waiters were running around getting orders and giving orders. It was just any other day. A girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair was sitting on a chair. Waiting for another customer to call.

The door opened revealing a blonde haired boy, as the boy sat down, the girl stood up and ran her way to the boy. "May I take your order?" She asked. The boy looked up at her and smiled. "Just coffee please." He said.

"Alright, I'll be back with your order!" She beamed.

The boy waited for the girl to come back with his order. While waiting, he looked around the surrounding. The ambiance of the café is very welcoming and comfortable, the service is great as well. As he was observing, he spotted a (h/c) hair making it way to him.

"Here's your order sir!" The girl placed the coffee on the table while smiling at him. He smiled back and lifted the cup to his mouth. The girl waited for the boy's reaction, she wanted to make sure the coffee meets his expectations. As the boy tasted the coffee his expression didn't change whatsoever making the girl nervous.

"H-How is it sir?" She nervously asked

He placed the cup back on the table and looked at the nervous girl. He looked at her for 10 seconds before smiling gently. "It's not really what I expected but this will do." He said trying to ease the girl. But it only made things worse

"Oh my...I can't have that. Tell me sir, what do you expect your coffee to taste like?" The girl eagerly asked surprising the boy for a second before he chuckled. "You don't need to change it. It's good just the way it is."

"But...I have to make sure you enjoy your coffee..."

He stared at the girl again finding her amusing. He doesn't understand why she bothers herself about it too much, all he can say is he enjoys her company very much. "Well then, this coffee is too strong for my taste, you don't mind changing that do you?"

"No sir! The next time you come I'll make sure to make it not too strong. Is that all?"

"Yes thank you."

She smiled widely as if satisfied with his reply. She opened her mouth to speak but she was interrupted by her co-worker. She smiled at him apologetically before making her way to another customer. During the boy's stay in the café, his eyes followed the girl while sipping his cup of coffee.

The next day

The moment the blonde boy sat, the girl quickly made her way to him. "Good morning sir! Do you want your coffee?" The girl asked with wide smile.

"Yes please." He smiled. The girl nodded before dashing away. Finding the girl's actions adorable, he chuckled. She was amusing indeed.

As days passed by, He would always come to the café not just because of the coffee but also to see the (h/c) haired girl. They haven't known each other's name but they enjoy each others company very much.

Today was just like any other day, but the blond boy wasn't alone, his friends were with him. But nonetheless, The girl went to their table to get their order.

"Hello sir! Coffee?" She asked

"I'm pretty sure you already know my order." The blonde boy smiled to which the girl giggled. "Then what about your friends?"

"Chocolate milkshake."

"Just tea."

"Oh I wanna try the strawberry milkshake!"