Kurapika X [Ex] Phantom Troupe Reader (Part 2)

A/n: I'm back! This part 2 is for SolarWoof! Sorry It took long to make a part 2.
____________________

"Are you sure you're fine?"

"I told you, I'm fine. It didn't hurt that much okay?"

You were in a hotel, where Kurapika is currently sleeping for the night. He had already checked for any bruises visible on you, and fortunately found none, but that didn't put the blonde at ease. 

"Maybe you should go to a hospital and get checked up?" Kurapika asked

"Kurapika, I'm fine, really. Except for the fact that I'm hungry. Do you have any food here?" You asked, your stomach grumbled. "Sorry..." You blushed in embarrassment, Kurapika just chuckled before replying to your question.

"I have leftovers, but I don-"

"If it's still safe to eat then let have them!"

"Alright. Stay there, I'll get it for you."

As Kurapika walked away, you lay on the sofa, staring at the ceiling, as you recalled what had previously happened.

'That clown! I can't believe he would just leave me! What if it wasn't Kurapika? Well, I shouldn't be surprised. That psycho only wants entertainment.'

You sighed, turning around and stared out the window. You could see the moon, brightening the darkness with the stars that flickered around it. It was a beautiful sight, it was peaceful as well.

"(F/n?)" Kurapika called out

Instantly, your nose smelled the aroma of the delicious food, that Kurapika is holding, making your stomach grumbled even louder.

"..."

"Pfft-"

Kurapika tried to hold in his laugh, his shoulders shaking, biting his bottom lip to prevent his laugh to come out.

You on the other hand...

"Don't laugh at me Kurapika!" You blushed bright red from embarrassment.

Although, It was amusing, Kurapika stopped his actions, not wanting to embarrass you even more.

"Here. I put in a microwave just now, so it might still be hot." Kurapika warned, placing the food on the table in front of you.

"You're not my mother, Mamapika." You huffed, stuffing your face with the food.

"Excuse me, what did you just call me?" Kurapika asked, with a confused face.

"Nothing!"

"But I could have sworn-"

"NOTHING!"

"Alright then..."

You continued to eat, while the blonde stared at you intently. Kurapika just stood there, eyes following your every move. A small blush came to your cheeks as you ate the last bite. 'Why is he staring at me like that?'

"Kurapika, do you mind stop staring at me?" You asked, looking away from him.

"Oh- I'm sorry. I'll just go...take a bath."

Kurapika quickly walked away from you, as you stared at his retreating figure. 

Bored, you stood up from the sofa and decided to explore the room. It wasn't long until you stumbled into Kurapika's room. Curious, you opened it, only to find the man himself, hair still wet with only a towel to cover his proof as a guy. (Scene literally inspired from some anime.)

"(F/n)?!"

"I'M SORRY!!!"

You slammed the door shut, ran back to the sofa, hugging your knees close to your chest, trembling slightly. 'I should have stayed here...' Your face was bright red, as it replayed in your head.

Hearing a door closed, you quickly tried to hide your face, as footsteps came closer to you. Indicating that Kurapika is walking towards you.

"(F/n)?"

You felt him sit beside you, while you still hid your face, that is a tomato right now. 'Can I just suddenly disappear from here?'

"I-I didn't mean to, Kurapika." You apologized again

"It's fine, (F/n). I'm not mad...maybe flustered, but not mad." He said

Slowly looking up to him, you saw his cheeks with a tint of red on it. 'I-Is he blushing?!'

"But still, I shouldn't have gone to your room, without your permission."

Suddenly, the blonde held your face, making you straight at him, his eyes staring straight at you.

"You don't have to apologize (F/n), I'm not mad. Let's not talk about that anymore, alright?" Kurapika smiled at you, his breath hits your cheeks, as it blushed more.

"....Okay...."

Silence then came, as you two stared at each others eyes for the longest time. Unconsciously, you two were leaning in, closing your eyes as your faces were inching closer.

Finally, your lips connected, eyes closed as Kurapika pulled you closer from him. The two of you continued to kiss, with much passion. Finally pulling away for air, both of you then realized what had happened and immediately blushed.

"I'm sorry about that (F/n)! I shouldn't have done that!" Kurapika apologized, hiding his face with his hands.

"No, I'm at fault too." 

"What I meant is that, I should have brought you to a date first!"

"Eh?!"

You looked at him with a shocked expression, blushing as you did so. Kurapika looked back at you with a serious expression. Grasping your hand, Kurapika brought it to his lips, kissing your knuckles lightly.

"(F/n), go out on a date with me?" He asked

"U-Uhm..."

As you stared at Kurapika's hopeful gaze, you felt your heart beat faster and cheeks getting hotter. 'What is going on with me?! I just met him!'

"(F/n), your answer?"

"I...uh..."

'What should I say?! Do I say yes or no? What is wrong with me?!'

"It's okay if you don't-"

"Yes! I'd like to go out with you." You interrupted him, flustered. 

Kurapika's face lightens up, as he was delighted that you accepted his invitation. A wide smile formed on his lips as he looked at you with a gentle face, holding your hand softly, as if not wanting to hurt you.

Kurapika gently pulled you to him, bringing you to his embrace, hugging you as he placed his chin on top of your head. Your face was on his chest, as your hand clutched his arms.

"I'm so happy. (F/n) can you hear my heartbeat?" Kurapika asked, patting your hair.

You stayed silent, listening to his heartbeat. 'It's beating fast, just like mine. He...He smells nice...'

"It's beating fast, isn't it?"

"Yeah..."

"We just met, I know. But I couldn't help but fall for you at such a short time." He stated.

"Kurapika..."

"I just find everything about you attractive. That's why I want to know more about you."

"I do too..."

Kurapika smiled at you, cupping your cheeks with his hands, leaning in to peck your lips lightly. He then nuzzled his face on the crook of your neck, arms wrapped around your waist, as he said somthing that made your heart leaped.

"I wan't you to be my girl."

_________________________________

A/n: Finally made an update!!! This was supposed to be updated yesterday, but I had to edit a video for my little brother. Anyway, I hope you guys like this chapter!