Kurapika X Reader (My luckiest day)

A/n: Opps- I forgot to mention, this request if from SolarWoof. I was just resting my eyes, and didn't know I tapped the publish button. Sorry!

_____________

Shifting your gaze from time to time, you tried to find your family in the crowd of people. A minute ago you were just by their side in the store, when you turned your attenion for a moment and suddenly lost sight of them.

You couldn't be blamed, since the store is packed with a lot of people. You couldn't call them since your phone is dead.

'This is just great. Now where could they possibly be?'

You quickly ran around the area, hoping you would find them. Fortunately or perhaps unfortunately, you didn't found them, but found a certain blonde right in front of you.

"(F/n)?"

"Kurapika?"

Silence engulfed you two for a moment, before the blonde smiled brightly at you. As though, seeing you just made his day. "What are you doing here? Are you alone?" He asked, starting a conversation.

"No, I'm with my family...or was. But why are you here?" You stared at him, waiting for his response

"I'm here to buy necessities. You wanna have lunch with me? Its been a while since the last we went out together." The kurta invited

"Oh...sorry Kurapika, but I can't right now." You replied, an apologetic look on your face, but the blonde didn't take no dor an answer.

"(F/n), I missed you. I have been busy lately, at least let me make it up for you." Kurapika said, reaching out his hand to hold your own.

Blushing, you replied. "I really can't right now, Kurapika. How about next time?"

"I cannot guarantee that I'll be free on the following days, today is probably my only day off this month. I can't wait for next month to go on a date with you."

'Is it my fault his too busy and he's workaholic?'

"But I really am not free right now."

Lifting up his hand, holding your chin making you stare at his eyes.

"I just missed you okay? It won't take long, please?" He pleaded.

As you stood there, staring at him, he quickly took the opportunity to knock his forehead unto yours.

"K-Kurapika?! Were in public right now!" You blushed

"So I can't show my affection on public?" He retorted

"But It's embarrassing! Were not trying to film a romantic movie in public!" You exclaimed

"Do we have to be in a movie to act like this? Should we set up our own cameras then?" Kurapika smirked

"Kurapika!"

"(F/n)?"

"...."

"...."

When a sudden familiar voice called out to you, both of your figures immediately froze.

'You have got to be kidding me. Today really isn't my lucky day.'

Quickly pushing Kurapika away from you, you faced your parents with a nervous smile, as they look at you with eyes saying: 'We want an explanation.'

"M-mom, dad! W-where have you been?" You asked

"(F/n)."

"I-I've been looking all over the place."

"Really? That's not what I see. What I see is that, a guy is being intimate with my daughter, in PUBLIC." Your dad exclaimed, looking at you with stern eyes.

"D-dad...I can explain!"

"(F/n), who is this man?" Your mom asks softly.

"T-This is-"

"Good day Mr. And Mrs. (L/n), my name is Kurapika. I am your daughter's boyfriend." The blonde interrupted you, as he introduced himself with a warm smile.

Boyfriend....

That word kept on repeating on your parents minds as they stared at Kurapika, thinking if they heard wrong.

'Did this man just say he's my daughter's boyfriend?'

You on the other hand was dumbfounded, staring at Kurapika as he just kept his smile.

'Did he just seriously say that? Wow, what a nice way for my boyfriend to finally meet my parents.'

"Young man, did you say boyfriend? As in, lovers?" Your mom hurriedly asked

"Yes, I am indeed your daughter's lover. We have been dating for some time now, though this is the first time I finally met you two." Kurapika answered honestly

Your parents then shifted their gaze at you, their faces demanding for an explanation from you.

Sighing, you finally gave in. 'It's not like they won't meet, might as well just go with the flow.'

"Mom, this is my boyfriend." You stated

Your mom: "..."

Your dad: "..."

They were frozen from shock as they kept staring at you. Beads of sweat rolled from you forehead down to you chin, as you kept glancing at the Kurta, who was calmly standing with a dashing smile.

'This guy...'

"Mr. and Mrs. (L/n), I think it's best if we take this discussion elsewhere." Kurapika calm voice rang, snapping your parents back to their senses.

"Yes, indeed we should." Your father spoke.

"Kurapika was it? How about eating lunch with us in our home?" Your mom invited the blonde, her smile as wide as ever.

"Then I'll trouble you." Kurapika spoke with such a charming manner

"It's no troible at all!" Your mom happily replied.

'My daughter caught a gentleman!'

You stood by the side, watching your boyfriend easily make your mom approve of him.

'What did I expect? Sooner or later, he will have my father's support. This is KURAPIKA.'

On the way to your house, your mom and boyfriend happily chatted as your father kept a cold shoulder, ignoring the current events, as you...well...just stayed by their side, watching everything occur.

By the time you arrived home, the Kurta quickly won over your mom as she continuously praised you for getting an amazing boyfriend.

'Yes mom, I already know that.'

"You bad child! Why did you hid this from us? If I knew, I would have given my blessings long ago!"

As you heard those words, you almost choked, coughing lightly a few times.

'Blessings? Is she talking about marriage? Isn't that too early?!'

The conversation continued with your mom praising the two of you, your dad interrogating the blonde, and Kurapika who showed his wide knowledge and good manners.

And just as you expected, your father approved of the two of you, and even got close to Kurapika.

'Maybe this day isn't as bad as I thought, in fact, it's my luckiest day.'