Teacher! Kurapika X Teacher! Reader (Part 2)

A/N: Hello! To those who are reading this book, thank you so much! This chapter is for @KurapikaLover06!

__________________________________________

Continuing from the last chapter, you and Kurapika are now dating. But there was one problem. You two were mostly busy with work that you two didn't get to spend time together. Leorio kept telling you two to get a day off and spend it together, but Kurapika didn't want to leave his duties and neither did you.

"Come on Kurapika, you're dating (F/n) now, and yet you haven't even taken her out on a date!" Leorio complained to Kurapika

"Leorio, I appreciate your concerns, but I won't take a day off. I have a lot of work to do."

Kurapika was sitting in his chair while reviewing the next topic he was going to teach. You weren't inside the room, you were in the student council room, discussing some plans with the student council.

"Then when are you ever gonna take her out?!" Leorio frustratingly asked

"I already set plans for that, so don't worry about it." Kurapika replied not looking at Leorio

"Fine, just take her out sometimes. She might break up with you if you continue this." Leorio sighed

Kurapika froze and stared at his desk. 'Will she really break up with me?' Kurapika stayed silent as Leorio looked at his troubled face and smirked.

'He's really smitten over (F/n)'

"Don't think about it too much, Kurapika." Leorio walked out of the room, leaving Kurapika still staring at his desk.

"Kurapika! The library is a mess again!" You yelled as you came in the room, snapping kurapika from his trance.

"Wait. Again?!"

You two were in the library once again, picking up the scattered books. You were sweatdropping as Kurapika was fuming. You thought he was mad that this poor books were being disrespected.

"Why does this keep happening?" He asked

You stayed silent while picking up some books, thinking about Kurapika's current behavior. 'He really values books a lot.'  You took a glance at Kurapika, finding the situation suspicious.

"Kurapika?" You called out

"Hm?"

"Why do I have a feeling someone intentionally did this...?"

As those words came out of your mouth, Kurapika stopped from his tracks as he thought about it deeply. 'Why would someone do this? Is there something they could have achieved by doing this?'  Kurapika thought

"Though, maybe it's just me over thinking it." You continued on picking up books

Kurapika stared at your figure, remembering what Leorio had said earlier. 'She wouldn't break up with me...right?' 

"Kurapika? Is there something wrong?" You asked

Kurapika just stared at you before shaking his head, as if to say no. You just shrugged as he turned away from you.

'Sometimes I don't get you Kurapika...'

While Kurapika was thinking if you would break up with him or not, you on the other hand was wondering about what happened to your blonde boyfriend. You knew Kurapika keeps things to himself and it worries you.

'I wish he would sometimes tell me his problems.'

You wanted to be there for him. Well, you are his girlfriend. You two were supposed to help each other out. 

You sighed as you carried some of the books to the shelves. While doing so, you felt a pair of arms wrapped around you.

"Kurapika? Do you need something?" You asked

"..."

"Kurapika?"

"(F/n)...you won't break up with me...right?" Kurapika mumbled

Shocked, you turned your head slightly to see his face, only to be met with his blonde hair. "Why would you ask that Kurapika?" You asked

"Just answer me (F/n)..."

You turned around making him let go of you. Moving your hands to his cheeks, you stared at his eyes finding a lot of emotion.

"Kurapika, I won't break up with you. I won't leave you until you ask me to." You smiled at him

"But (F/n), I don't ever want you to leave me." He pulled you in for a hug

"Then i'm stuck with you then." You giggled

Kurapika smiled as he hug you tighter. 'So this is what bothered him earlier?' You thought as you smiled while hugging him back. You two stayed together in that position. None of you were talking but each of your presence alone was enough for you two to feel satisfied.

"(F/n)?" Kurapika called out, breaking the silence

"Yeah?"

"I was wondering...if you want to have a dinner date with me?" He asked you out. 

"I-I...I would love to Kurapika..." You blushed. 

The smile on kurapika's face widened at your reply as he nuzzled his face in the crook of your neck. 'Words aren't enough to describe how happy I am to have you (F/n)'

"Where are you taking me though?" You asked

"It won't be exciting if I tell you." Kurapika chuckled

"Fine, if you say so." You pouted

Kurapika laughed as leaned in closing the gap between you two. He loved the feeling of your lips against his. He loved how your lips moved in the kiss. 'I want this to last forever...'  

Moving his hands to your face, Kurapika deepened the kiss much to your surprise. The kiss was full of passion, full of love that you two felt for each other. Once Kurapika pulled away, he stared at you lovingly with a warm smile displayed on his lips.

"I love you (F/n)."

"I love you too Kurapika..."

Kurapika leaned in again and kissed you again. 'Kurapika is so sweet today...I wonder what made him think I will break up with him. I'll just ask him about it later.'

Later at night, Kurapika and you had your date. It was wonderful. Kurapika was being his gentleman self, and you got his full attention the entire night. He even told you about what Leorio had said.

"Kurapika, don't listen to that old man all the time. I wouldn't break up with you just because you didn't take me out on a date." You held his hand

"I know, but I couldn't just help but think about the possibilities of you doing so. I don't want to lose you."

"Kurapika, it's just a date. We could go out whenever we want or when we're free. It doesn't matter where, just spending time with you is enough."

"I love you so much (F/n)"

"I love you too Kurapika."

You two smiled at each other with loving eyes. After all that drama, Kurapika showered you with all his love for you.

The next day...

As you and Kurapika walked in the school gates, hand in hand. Leorio who happened to walk by, saw you two happily chatting with each other. Smirking, he continued walking away.

'My plan worked. The library sure is reliable.'