Prince! Kurapika X Band leader! Reader

A/n: Wow the title rhymed. Anyway, this story is requested by @Nizuki_Kurta14. Thank you for following me and also voting.

_____________________________________

       You, (F/n) (L/n), were a leader of an infamous band (Band name). Your band always gets negative comments from every person who had heard your musics. Sad, but you still kept on going. You and your band mates love the musics you made. The only thing you hoped for was,

'I hope they'll find to love the musics we made.'

As you were staring out of nowhere with your guitar in hand, your best friend burst into the room with a wide smile. "(F/n)! I have great news!"

"And that is?" You placed your guitar beside you. 

"In this letter, the crowned prince requested us to play a music for him! This could be our chance!" She handed you the letter.

"I don't know about that (b/f/n). What if this crowned prince is only gonna humiliate us?" You asked

"Come on (F/n)! It couldn't be that bad."

"I don't know about that..."

"Please....?"

"No."

"Pleaseeeee?"

"No."

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee?"

"Fine! When was it again?"

"Today! Now get up and prepare! Were leaving in a minute!"

And with that, she ran out of your room. You sigh at her antics as you got up and made your way to your closet. 'What to wear?' You rummaged through your clothes, searching for a decent one to wear in front of the crowned prince.

'This seems good enough...'   [A/n: Can you guys just imagine what dress you wear? I'm not good at fashion.]

"(F/n)! Are you done?" Called (b/f/n) outside of your door

"Almost!"

'Geez, can't she just relax?'

After putting on the dress and fixing your hair, you walked out the door as your best friend squealed. "You look stunning!"

"Save the flattering (b/f/n)" You deadpanned

"Geez, don't be so bitter. Anyway, the others are already outside." She pouted.

"Okay."

You two walked out of the house to see the other members of the band. You greeted them as they greeted you back. You all got in the car the prince sent. 'How nice of him.'  You thought. As the others were excited to meet the prince, you on the other hand were the opposite.

It's not like you don't like the prince, you were just feeling neutral. The question that bothered you was, 'Why would a crown prince request us to play musics for him? Hadn't he heard the rumors? Is he deceiving us? Or maybe he like the type of music we make?' You doubted it though.

"(F/n) you okay?" (b/f/n) asked, concern laced in her voice

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Okay if you say so."

"I do say so." You muttered to yourself. You wouldn't say that out loud because she might start pouting again.

When the vehicle stopped, you looked out the window. In front of the castle, there stood two individuals wearing a knight outfit. Two boys, one albino and one black haired. 'Wait...they look too you to be knights...'

You all got out of the vehicle and was greeted by the black haired boy. "Hello! The prince has been waiting!" He greeted with a wide smile. 

"Oi Gon! I told you that's not how you greet guests!" The albino scolded 

"Eh?"

"Ignore this baka. Follow me, I'll show you guys the way." Albino boy stated before walking away with you guys following behind him.

You were walking behind them as the black haired boy walked beside you. "(F/n) right?" he asked making you shock, "H-How did you know my name...?" You asked. "Well...yo-you're the leader right?" He avoided your gaze.

'Suspicious...'

"Yes I am, but that doesn't answer-"

"(F/n)! Hurry up!"

You sighed before walking faster. But before you could be further away, you glanced back to the black haired boy, seeing him sigh in relief. 'Suspicious...really suspicious.'  You all went inside a room which revealed a blonde haired boy drinking tea with an old man beside him. You have to admit, the blonde is good looking.

"Hm? Oh, They're here Kurapika." The old man told the blonde.

'Kurapika? Is that how you address a prince?'

"I know that Leorio." The blonde prince stated now facing you guys.

"Greetings your highness." You and you band members greeted with a bow.

"Stop, just play." He said

You looked to your band mates and nodded. You all went to your positions with you in the middle. With your guitar, you started strumming as your band mates started playing as well. When you sang, the prince's eyes widened a bit.

You were singing and playing your heart out that you didn't care if the prince like it or not. What mattered right now is that you are enjoying. You and your band mates. 

When you finally finished, the prince stayed silent as you lowered your head making your hair cover most of your eyes. 'I knew it...he was just messing-'  Before you could finish your thought, the prince stood up from his seat and...clapped?

'W-Wha-?'

"That was amazing! I love it!" He smiled which made your heart fill with warmth

"Y-You do?!" You asked hands clenched to your chest. He focused his gaze on you before his eyes softened and smiled softly. 

"I did."

Tears gathered at the corner of your eyes as you felt happy. Happy that someone finally loves the music you and your band mates made. Kurapika on the other hand was in a panic, thinking he must have said something to make you cry. Rushing towards you, he gave you his handkerchief.

"I-Is something wrong?" He asked, worry laced in his voice.

"No...I'm just happy." As you said that, he smiled at you wiping your tears with his handkerchief.

As the two of you were having a sweet moment, your best friend in the background tried to keep in her squeal as her head was screaming. 'OTP OTP OTP!!!!'  Well, to others, it was obvious something were sparking between you two.

Even before your band came to the castle, Kurapika has always listened to your musics. He fell for you for a long time. That is one of the reasons why he requested your band. He wanted to meet you in person, to hear you sing for him, and also to her your music.

You on the other hand, admired the prince. He was different. He liked you musics that nobody liked. And to top it all, he was even nice giving you his handkerchief. He also wiped your tears for you.

Everyone that was in the room knew something was going to bloom between you two...

And they were right. 

"Hun you okay?" Your blonde husband asked, hugging you behind your back.

"I'm okay. Just reminiscing the first time we met." You smiled

"Well, I'm glad I requested your band. If not, we wouldn't be where we are right now." Kurapika chuckled in the crook of your neck.

"Yeah, i'm glad you did. Now we are married."

"Hun?"

"Hm?"

"I want kids."

"EHHH?!"