Yandere Kurapika X Reader (Mine~)

A/n: Finally an update! Request from waifuartist. Thank you for requesting!
___________________

'(F/n)...my sweet sweet (F/n)...'

While you were engrossed to what you were doing, you didn't notice a blonde intensely staring at you. The person was quietly staring at you, not making himself suspicous.

'(F/n), why wont you look at me?'

The man followed wherever you go, and fortunately for him, no one seemed to notice his odd behaviour.

But if someone did, he already knew how to deal with it.

'My precious (F/n)...you look so cute!'

Finally, feeling someone stare at you, you looked around you, trying to find something suspicous.

'Weird...I swear I felt someone stare at me. It's probably just my imagination.' You thought, sighing softly.

Oh how wrong you were to assume that

You were still walking around, feeling uneasy as you still felt eyes watching you. You would be lying if you say you weren't creeped out.

Walking faster, you decided to ignore it. Until you caught a glance of blonde hair. Oddly enough, you recalled that hair.

Wherever you went, that hair always comes to view.

'Is this the one who had been staring at me?'

You weren't sure, so you didn't accuse the blonde. You had to admit it though, the blonde was cute. Realizing what you had just thought, you quickly slapped your cheeks.

'Get yourself together (F/n)! Just because he's cute doesn't mean he's not suspicious!'

You thought to yourself, walking faster with a small blush visible on your cheeks. Not knowing a certain blonde following ypur every steps.

'My sweet sweet (F/n)...we'll be together soon~'

On your way home, you bumped into some random guy, as you were too focused on finding out the person who is staring at you.

Slightly bowing down, you quickly apologized to the man. Although, they didn't seem to accept you apology.

"I'm so sorry!"

"Watch where your going! Are you blind?! Who knows what germs you have on me now?!" The man yelled

'Is he insulting me?' You asked internally, eyebrow twitching from irritation.

"I just bumped into you, and also, I have already apologized!" You stated, trying not to show your anger.

But instead of letting the issue go, the man started insulting you again.

"My clothes are now dirty, you have to pay for it!"

'Pay for it? Is he out of his mind?!'

You couldn't stand this man's insult any further. You stared at him, glaring menacingly. However, the man wasn't frightened one bit.

"Why in the world should I even pay you?! I just bumped into you! You say i'm dirty? What about you then?! Who knows what filthy germs you got into me!" You yelled

"You..."

Everyone passing you two just glanced at you, before walking away minding their own business.

"Couples this days doesn't care to make a scene on such a public place." A random passerby said.

Unknown to that one passerby, his words triggered a certain blonde.

Back to you, after arguing the man to apologize for insulting you, you finally decided to give it up.

"Hey! Where you going?! I'm not done with you!" The man yelled

Rolling your eyes, you decided to ignore him, walking away. The man quickly followed after you. Not knowing the scarlet eyes staring at his back with a murderous gaze.

'Couple? That guy doesn't deserve MY (F/n)!'

Knowing the man was following you, you quickly fastened your steps, trying to lose that said man. But he caught up to you instantly, grabbing your arm forcefully.

'He's lucky he's a guy and has long legs!'

He quickly dragged you to an alley, you struggled to free your arm, he shoving you hardly against the hard wall.

"What was that for?!" You yelled

"Shut up!"

He glared at you, showing his anger towards you. He was clearly not happy with what happened earlier, but you weren't either.

'Who does he think he is?!'

"You will pay! You humiliated me in front of a lot of people!" He yelled, tightening his grip on your arm

'How is that my fault?! He started it!'

"It's not my fault you're so dumb to make a scene!" You argued

"Shut up or I'll make you shut up!"

The man gripped your face, making tears gather in your eyes. You feared what he will do to you.

"That's right! You shouldn't have messed with me in the first place!" The man laughed

As you were about to yell for help, he quickly slapped your face, just to make you shut up.

"Now you're going to pay-"

Before he could finish his sentence, he was quickly thrown away from you. The moment his grip on my was taken away, you slumped to the floor. Just realizing how you have been trembling in fear.

You saw a pair of shoes in front of you, slowly looking up, you saw the blonde from earlier with a sinister smile displayed on his lips, eyes scarlet.

'Scarlet eyes?'

Suddenly, he started to chuckled before turning to a laughing fit. You stared at him, both fear and relief.

"What-?! Who...Who are you?!" The man yelled at the blonde beside you

"Me? You don't deserve to know my name. You don't even deserve to be in the same place as (F/n)!" Blondie stated

"Why you..."

'How does he- wait...is he my stalker?!'

You stared at him again, and the chances of hin being your stalker was pretty high. Especially since he knows your name.

'Should I be frightened or I should be delighted that my stalker is quute tye looker?'

While you were busy admiring his looks, the blonde quickly covered your eyes with his palm.

"(F/n), I advise you to cover your ears." He whispered beside your ear

"W-Wha-?!"

"Now."

Quickly following his orders, you raised both of your hands, covering your ears.

'What is he planning on doing?'

Shortly after that, he pulled away his palm, as you brought your hands down.

As you were about to glance at the man from before, blondie immidiately turned you away, before whispering in beside you ear.

"Mine~"

________________

A/n: I have been lacking updates lately. I have been reading novels in hope to improve my writing, but I'm still bad. And I think Kurapika is not that Yandere in this, what do you guys think? Please let me know!