Kurapika X Reader (You always makes me smile) Part 2

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Inside a hotel room, Kurapika and his friends, Gon, Killua, and Leorio, were sitting round the living room. Gon and Killua playing around, Leorio sleeping on the sofa, and Kurapika was reading. Kurapika may be reading but is mind was thinking about the date he was going to have with you. He never had gone out on a date before, to say he is nervous is an understatement.

"Kurapika?"

'Where should I take her?'

"Kurapika."

'Maybe a dinner date?'

"Kurapika!"

"Huh?"

Kurapika looked up from the book only to be faced with Leorio, who has a mad expression on his face. Gon and Killua also stopped playing and stared at Kurapika. "What is it Leorio?" Kurapika asks.

"What's wrong with you? You've been very quiet." Leorio sat on the sofa

"Isn't that normal?" Kurapika asked with one raised eyebrow

"It's not the usual quiet!"

"He must be thinking of that girl in the café." Killua smirked.

Kurapika blushed at the mention of you. He kept quiet neither denying or agreeing to Killua, but he knows Killua was very much right. The three of his friendsstared at him dumbfounded after seeing him blush.

"Wait! You're really thinking of her?!" Leorio yelled

Kurapika averted his gaze before staring at his friends, hesitating if he should tell them or not. 'If I tell them, they might give me advices and also tease me. But if I don't tell them, I'll have to think about it myself but still get teased....'

"I...I actually asked her out..." Kurapika decided to tell

"..."

"..."

"..."

"So I was- uhm...why are you guys looking at me like that?"

The three of his friends smirked before Gon and Killua tackled Kurapika. "What are you guys doing?!" Killua took Kurapika's phone from his pocket before tossing it to Leorio.

"You have her number right?" Leorio asked while searching on Kurapika's contacts

"Yes- wait what are you going to do?" Kurapika tried breaking free from Gon and Killua's grip. "Aha! Found it!" Leorio exclaimed. Leorio was snickering as Kurapik was still struggling. Finally breaking from their grip, Kurapika rushed towards Leorio and snatched his phone back.

"Heh, I was finished anyway." Leorio still snickered.

Kurapika looked at his phone and found out Leorio texted you to meet outside the café at 8 p.m. "Oi Leorio, why did you tell her to meet at the café she work at?" Kurapika asked with a questioning gaze.

"I have a plan."

"Plan?"

"Yep, now listen...."

Later

Kurapika was waiting for you outside the café. His face had a blank expression but he was shaking, clearly showing he was very nervous. Meanwhile, you were walking your way to the café. Spotting the blonde haired boy, you skipped your way to him then tapped him on his shoulders. He turned his head slightly to look at you. His eyes widened at the sight of you.

You were wearing a (f/c) off shoulder top paired with a denim shorts and black ankle boots. Your hair was in a cute ponytail.

"Hello Kurapika!" You greeted