Kurapika X Reader (I met you once more)

YOUR POV

       Currently I am partaking on the fourth phase of the Hunter Exam, on Zevil Island. And to be frank I wasn't really able to find my target. But i have been stumbling to some easy opponents. I still have my own tag and three other tags.

In other words, with my tag along with the other three tags, i have six points. There is no need for me to hunt my target. So right now i'm just walking around. 

Let me tell you something stupid. I was looking for my target even though i don't know who it his! Yeah i know it's only natural, but i never really paid attention to the others before. It's not like i saw the need to, but it just had to prove me wrong.

As i was walking,  pain suddenly shot through my head making fall on my knees, clutching the back of my aching head. Turning my head slightly, i saw my attacker, but everything went blurry that i couldn't see him or her clearly.

"HEY! THAT'S NOT HOW YOU TREAT A LADY!"

Someone yelled. I heard heavy footsteps running towards both me and my attacker. Then suddenly i heard a hard thud beside me. 

'I'm assuming whoever my savior is, must have tackled  my attacker before hitting him. But why did he or she even think about how to treat a lady at a time like this?'

"Hey miss, you okay?" The voice of what i assume is my savior asked.

"Y-Yes...thank you..." 

"Your welcome!"

Right after he said that, two pair of footsteps ran towards us, yelling the name of my savior.

"GON!!!"

"Hey guys!"

My vision started clearing up again as i took in the figure of my savior who is beside me. A boy with a black hair that...defies gravity?

"Gon don't run off just like that!"

"Yeah! You were supposed to help me find my target! Not help some damsel in distress!"

'Excuse me?'

I looked through the opposite side and saw a blond haired cutie and some old man that has a furious face on. "Gon, i admire your kindness but you can't just help a stranger out. For all you know, she might be after your tag." Blonde cutie scolded my savior

'I mean, he is right though. Is my savior just dumb or just a heroic type of person?'

"Yeah Gon! Even if it is a hot babe, you can't just go and help a stranger!" Old man yelled

'Wait what? Did this old man just called me a hot babe? Don't tell me he is a pervert!'

"Sorry guys, but she doesn't seem to mean harm."

'Should i speak up? Whatever, i'll do it anyway...'

"Uh...excuse me?"

The three of them snapped their head towards me with a questioning gaze. I just sweat dropped at their action as i stood up while patting the visible dirt on my skirt/pants/ Or whatever you want.

"I just wanted to say thank you for saving me." I said looking straight at my savior's eyes.

"It was no problem- oh! You dropped this- huh? 404? is this your target?" My savior asked with widened eyes. I gave him an awkward smile as i kept tugging the hem of my shirt. "W-Well yes...but i don't need to hunt them any further." I replied

My savior looked back up at me with somewhat innocent eyes as he tilted his head a bit as i imagined an imaginary question mark hovering on top of his head. "You aren't? Why?"