Vampire! Kurapika X Human! || Part 3

It has been a week since you were kept in this room, and also a week since that man named Leorio came in this room.

Up till now, you were still thinking about his words deeply. It has been bothering you since then, there was a lot of information told, and there were words spoken that led you to question yourself.

Other than those, there was also the man who abducted you. Yes, it was that blond man.

He was in the room with you, sitting on a wooden chair, reading a book without speaking.

It would be a lie if you say you weren't uncomfortable with his presence, especially at the current situation. But do you have a say in this? Obviously no.

So in order not to make the blond mad once again, you have decided to keep your mouth shut, not bothering him in the slightest.

But even so, the blond still got irritated.

"You still won't speak?" He seethed

Sighing, you replied. "I have told you before, I am innocent. I only came to return what had to be returned to the rightful owner."

"Don't mess with me!" He exclaimed. "You think I would believe such lie? Even if you were not behind all of this, you still have contributed on their plan."

"... I.."

"So tell me, WHO WERE THEY?" His eyes glared, staring at you with his scarlet eyes that seemed to terrify and captivate you at the same time.

"I can't say..." You mumbled

"So you are admitting that someone is behind all of this AND you know who they are!" He stood up from the wooden chair, walking towards you with hands clenched.

"I... I can't say. "

"Can't say? Huh! They must be very important then!" He raised his hand and gripped your cheeks.

"They are so important that you would sacrifice your own life for them?"

"... It's none of your business! No matter what you do, I will never tell you!"

He was irritated, he wants to know who were the ones behind this, but you weren't cooperating.

He admires those who are very loyal, but in this case, he was more than annoyed.

"You really won't tell?" He asked once again

"No!"

He gritted his teeth. Won't tell? Then he will just have to force it out of you!

"I gave you a chance but you didn't take it." He smirked. "You better not regret it in the end!"

He let go of your face, turning his back on you as you wondered what he was going to do, or what will happen to yourself.

"You... What are you going to do...?" You looked at his back, internally worried for yourself.

Though he may not come to kill you as he still needs information from you, it doesn't mean that he can't torture you.

The thought of it scares you, after all, you don't have any idea on what would that blond do, just so that you will turn yourself in.

Further more, you don't know how he will torture you.

"I won't do much. But simply...torture you."

As you thought, he would torture but in what way?

Beat you up?

Mentally torture you?

Maybe even both?

He said torture right?