Tsundere Kurapika X Reader (Mr. Tsundere)

A/n: Yes, I finally made an update! Request from waifuartist. Sorry for not updating!
______________

Tsundere

That is what you can describe of your blonde boyfriend, but there's a catch. He's only tsundere around you, when out public, he's a doting boyfriend who shows it in a weird way.

He is mostly seen as an intelligent person, who is likely workaholic.

Though he might not seem like it, but Kurapika is a loyal lover, resposible, not much of a romantic person, and most importantly, tsundere.

"Kurapika?"

You peeked your head through the door, called out the name of ypur blonde lover, that is currently working again.

"What is it (F/n)?" Kurapika replied, still facing away from you.

Pouting, you playfully glared at him. Feeling your glare, Kurapika turned his head towards you, seeing the adorable look on your face.

'So cute...'

Blood quickly rushed towards the blonde's face, turning his face away from your view, in order for you to not see his current state.

'What happened to him?'

You thought. Staring at him for a while, realization finally hit you as you quietly giggled at your boyfriend.

"Kurapika~"

You quietly walked towards him, ypur gaze on him the entire time. "What are you doing?"

"(F/n)...I-I'm busy right now."

"Hm? What are you doing?"

You reached your arms out, wrapping them around his neck, as you hugged him from behind.

"(F-F/n)?! W-What are you doing? Let me go!" Your flustered boyfriend yelled.

"Why should I? I feel comfortable." You teased

"(F/n)!"

Giggling, you reluctantly let go of your boyfriend. "Sorry Kura, you're just too cute I couldn't help myself." You smiled at him

Though, it made him even flustered. A blush very visible on his cheeks.

"(F/n)! You shouldn't say things like that!" He turned his face away again

"Eh? But you're so cute-"

"I'm not cute! It's not proper to call a man cute, It's highly degrading." The blonde muttered

Smirking, you quickly held the side of his face, turning him to face you. Finding his flushed cheeks.

"It's not degrading, though....about the man part....I don't know if you're one Kura-"

"I'm a male!"

"Okay okay, I get it. No need to get so worked up." You giggled

"Seriously...when will you stop messing with me..."

"Kura, that will never happen. Your expressions are just satisfying!"

A bright smile immediately lit up your face, face displaying a closed eyed smile. Kurapika stared at you, as if in a daze. Eyes widened and mouth slightly agape.

"Kura?"

Kurapika finally came back to his senses, a huge blush erupted from his face. Quickly pulling away, he covered his face with his hands.

"W-What is it?"

"Heh, were you mesmerized by my beauty? It's no surprise!" You snickered

Kurapika just glanced at you before continuing his work. "Where? I don't see no beauty."

Shocked, you quickly glared at the blonde.

"If I'm no beauty then why am I your girlfriend?"

"..."

'This guy....!'

"Kura."

You clenched your hands into fist, visibly trembling, glaring at your boyfriend, who didn't seem to care one bit.

"Kura."

"..."

"Kurapika."

"..."

No matter how many times you called out his name, the blonde insisted on staying silent. Which greatly frustrated you.

'He doesn't want to speak? Fine! Be it that way!'

"You won't say anything? Is this relationship just a joke to you?"

With that said, you quickly turned away, starting to walk away. But before you could even take a second step, a hand quickly gripped your wrist, pulling you.

Arms quickly wrapped themselves around you, engulfing you in a hug as the owner of the arms nuzzled its face on the crook of your neck.

"What are you doing?! Let me go!" You squirmed, trying to break out of his embrace.

But the latter didn't want to let you go, instead, he tightened his hold around you, his breath tickling your skin.

"No..."

"No?"

"You misunderstood." He said

Huffing, you reached out your hands to his arms, trying to remove his arms.

"What did I misunderstood? That you don't have any romantic feeling for me at all? Is that it? Or are you denying it because you're still not satisfied with our current relationship?" You interrogated

"What are you talking about?!" Kurapika raised his voice

"You know what I'm talking about! You say I'm not beautiful, then do I look ugly to you?"

"You misunderstood! You're not beautiful-"

"And you're admitting it?!"

"Let me finish talking!"

Sighing, the blonde gently turned you to face. His face looked like he was battling with himself.

"You're not beautiful, but I only said that because it's true-"

"What?!"

"You're beauty is beyond that very word, alright? I couldn't describe what I feel everything I'm around you. You're the most stunning girl I know. In fact it's more than your looks. You should be honored I even say this embarrassing things." The blonde stated, a heavy blush on his face.

"..."

"Why aren't you saying anything?"

It wasn't that you won't, it's just you were too speechless that he would say something such as that! Is this still really your boyfriend?

'How could I forgot that this boyfriend of mine is a tsundere?'

"At least say something, don't just stare at me like that..."

"Who are you and what have you done to my boyfriend?" You asked, staring at his eyes.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, confused.

"Kura doesn't say things like that to me, he's a tsundere after all."

"W-what? I'm not a tsundere!"

"Don't deny it Kura! You're a tsun-tsun!" You exclaimed, a smirk on your lips

"I am clearly not! Stop saying such embarrassing things!"

Giggling, you wrapped you arms around his waist, snuggling your face on his chest.

"I love you Mr. Tsundere."

"...I love you too...idiot."

________________

A/n: I haven't been uploading lately...and I still haven't improved my writting 😔