Vampire! Kurapika x Human Reader

A/n: I'm still alive everyone! Just don't have much time to write, because I'm studying for finals. Anyways, thank KurapikaLover06 for the idea! Thank you for helping me again ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙

__________________

"Found it?"

A cool voice spoke. Behind the large wooden table, a young man stood. Facing the window, blond hair slightly flowing. A man, kneeling on the floor faced the back of the blond young man.

"I apologize, we have not-"

"How long has it been?" He cut off

"Well-"

"Shut up."

The kneeling man slightly trembled at the fierce voice. He held his breath and froze, afraid that a slightest movement will anger the other even more.

Wishing to be out of this room, away from this man.

"I am getting impatient on how incompetent you are." The blond man turned his head, staring at the other with his scarlet eyes glowing.

The other gulped.

It can be seen how angry the blond man is, and it's not good to anger someone with anger issues.

"I hope you become successful this time. This is your last chance, don't make me repeat myself."

"Yes m'lord."

"Dismissed!"

The man quickly stood up, almost sprinting out of the room.

The blond man stood silently still, watching the other dash out. Only one thought crossed his mind

Pathetic.

"Honestly disappointing." He muttered

It always disappoint him how cowardly his minions acted in front of him. They didn't even dare to breath, as if wanting to suffocate their self.

He sighed

He can't do anything about it

It's not his fault he cannot control himself when angry... So he believes.

His thoughts shifted, changing to what he had ordered his servant to find.

It was his only memory of his family and childhood friend. He cherished it, but somehow, someone managed to get a hold of it.

At that time, he was far more furious. Kurapika quickly found out the person that took it, though he still hasn't done anything to that person. They were locked somewhere in this mansion.

"Kurapika." A voice called out behind him

"What brings you here, Leorio."

"Just visiting a friend."

"Hmm."

Silence

After the greetings, both stood quietly. For outsiders, it may seem awkward. But that wasn't the case for them, as they were used to this.

After all, Leorio didn't expect a long greeting from the blond.

"Just sit." Kurapika broke the silence

"Well, don't mind me making myself at home!" The taller man sat on the sofa.

The blond sat down on the other sofa in front of the man. Looking at him with an interrogating eyes.

"Come on don't look at me like that!" He exclaimed

Kurapika ignored him and spoke

"What do you need?"