40k Reads: Special chapter

A/n:  Hello everyone! I'm very much sorry for the lack of update, exam is still going for me, and I haven't visited Wattpad until recently. Anyway, Thank you for the almost 5k views! You guys are so amazing! I didn't expect this book to be read in all honesty. But still thank you everyone!

Also, thank you for KurapikaLover06 for giving me this idea! Though I made some changes in her idea sooo yeah.

_____________

Deep inside the forest, Kurapika walked around, looking for a place to practice. After all, practice makes perfect.

'Where should I go?'

The blonde kept on wandering around, every step made sounds due to the fallen leaves scattered on the ground. He was looking for a place where there's no disturbance, somewhere he can practice peacefully.

Suddenly, he heard humming causing him to stop, the humming was almost inaudible. Staying still, he hears the humming blend into the rustling leaves from the trees.

'Could there be someone else here in this forest?'

Kurapika looked around, trying to locate the humming. He faced a certain path, thinking that it must be the way to that person.

'Well...it's not like this is a private forest...'

He started walking through that certain path, listening to the calming hum. As he walked closer, the humming becomes louder as if hinting to him that he's close.

His heart was somehow pounding in his chest, and he doesn't know why. 'Am I nervous? Why would I be nervous?'

He started walking faster, wanting to find that person immediately. As if he was drawn to the hum. The hum was going along with his heartbeat. He couldn't fathom why that happened, but it wasn't uneasy to him.

'Who could this person be? Why am I so curious about this?' 

He took one last step, the hum now clear, and a person was crouched down on the grass. Kurapika stared intently at this person, wanting to see what this person look like. He subconsciously took a step forward, snapping a twig.

The said person quickly turned around, startled by the sound. At this moment, Kurapika clearly saw the person's face. He froze, thinking of what to do.

'Should I say something?'

As he was about to say something, the person quickly ran away, sprinting away from him. "Wait!" He called out. He quickly ran to follow that person, calling for them to stop.

'This isn't what I intended to do...'

Kurapika tried to catch up but failed to do so, as he suddenly lost sight of you. He quickly looked around, wanting to find you as quickly as possible. 'Where...Where would she be?' He thought to himself.

'But... Why?'

He asked himself.

'Why am I desperately calling out to a stranger?'

That question lingered into his mind as he kept on running. There must be something about you that made him so desperate. Something....there must be.

'I want to find out why...'

He soon run faster as he could wanting to catch up to you, and find out what cough his interest for him to run up to you.

"Wait! Please!"

He yelled

"I promise I won't do anything bad to you!"

He kept on trying to make the other stop but to no avail. He was getting tired, but the other still kept on running faster.