Kurapika X Reader (Go out with me)

A/n: Hello my amazing readers! This is a part 2 of Kurapika X Reader (Blind date), @KurapikaLover06 asked for this and I also thought about it so...here it is!

____________________________________

"So? How did it go?"

"What now?"

"Oh you know~"

"Are you trying to imitate Hisoka?"

Kurapika just came back to the apartment, and Leorio immediately confronted him about his blind date. 'He can't just mind his own business.'

"Don't start Kurapika! Just tell me the juicy details!" Leorio yelled

"Mind your own business, Leorio."

Kurapika walked away from Leorio, and went in his room. He just wanted to lay in his bed and maybe message you. Kurapika took his phone out, contemplating whether he should or not. 'No. I don't want to seem desperate.'

Kurapika placed his phone on the nightstand. Just as he was about to walk away to change, his phone dinged, notifying him that he got a message.

'Who could it be?'

He picked up his phone and opened it. His eyes widened when he saw a name, a name he was just thinking about. Your name.

(F/n): 

Hello Kurapika! Are you free right now?

Without wasting any second, Kurapika quickly typed on his phone to reply back to you.

(F/n):

Hello Kurapika! Are you free right now?

Kurapika:

Hello as well (F/n). Yes, I am currently free. Why do you ask?

(F/n):

Oh! That's great! I just wanted to talk to you! But I'd rather hear your voice instead.

Kurapika blushed bright red. He too, rather hear your voice as well. Though, he wouldn't admit it out loud. It would be embarrassing to do so. Instead, he tried to act calm and reserved.

(F/n):

Oh! That's great! I just wanted to talk to you! But I'd rather hear your voice instead.

Kurapika:

Would you rather a call instead?

(F/n):

No, it's fine. I hope you're free tomorrow! There's a movie that I really wanted to see, and I want to watch it with you.

Kurapika:

I- I'll check my schedule to see if I'm free tomorrow. I'll message you later.

(F/n):

Alright! Well, I have to go now! Talk to you later!

Kurapika:

Talk to you later.

Kurapika placed his phone back on his nightstand, sighing softly. He brought another hand to his face, feeling his cheeks warm. No doubt he's blushing hard.

'How can she have this much of an effect to me? I just met her on this very day too.'

Kurapika sighed once again, before checking his schedule. 'It seems I'm free tomorrow.' A smile crept on his face as he breathed out a relief. He really wanted to hang out with you more.