💕Valentine's Day Special💕

A/n: Hello everyone! I really made time to make this, especially on this day. I have to tell you though, I will write she/he and Her/him on this chapter and maybe on the following chapters, because I noticed that I have male readers on this book.

I appreciate it that you guys read this trashy book, I love you my wonderful readers! 💕💕💕💕

_________________

"So Kurapika, what are your plans for this Valentine's Day?" Leorio asked, smirking the slightest at his friend

"There's no need to ask that." Killua replied, while smashing the buttons on his controller, as he is playing a game.

"Kurapika will surely celebrate it with (F/n)!" Gon replied cheerfully

Kurapika sat in the couch, making his lips into a straight line as he stared at his phone.

"I was going to, but it seemed I have work." Kurapika replied, already not liking the idea on going to work at this special day.

He already planned to spend the day alone with you, but it's unlikely right now. Kurapika was slightly annoyed at his job for stopping him to celebrate with you.

"Eh?! B-but today is Valentine's day! A special day for you both to celebrate!" Gon exclaimed

"I know, but I can't take a day off. It's an important job." Kurapika grumbled, covering his face with both of his hands.

"...But what about (F/n)?"

"I'll try to make it up to her/him somehow. But how? Ugh!" Kurapika pulled his hair in frustration.

"Calm down! We can figure something out!" Leorio yelled

There was a moment of silence in the room, only the sounds of Killua's game resonated in the room as they thought about how the blonde can make it up to you.

All of them was in deep thought, until. "Why don't you --------------------? I think she/he will appreciate it." Killua spoke up, looking at the three.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"What?" Killua raised an eyebrow

"Killua you're a genius!" The other three chanted, making the latter blush.

"S-Shut up! It's embarrassing." He looked back at his game, smashing at the buttons aggressively.

"Now that is done, we can handle the preparation! And you do your thing!" Leorio exclaimed.

Kurapika smiled at his friends, quickly thanking the gods for giving him such amazing friends.

"Thank you everyone. I really appreciate you guys doing this for me. "

"We are friends after all!" Gon smiled widely

"Now go and go to work! You might be able to come home early!"

"Alright."

Meanwhile

You were sleeping in your shared bed with Kurapika, hugging his pillow. You could smell the scent of Kurapika that was left on his pillow.

You were sleeping peacefully, until you were woken up by the load voices down stairs.

'I swear there isn't a day where I can have peace and quiet.'

You quickly went out of the bed, heading straight to the bathroom, quickly taking a bath.

'I wonder where Kurapika is... '

After taking your bath and wearing clothes, you then went out of the room, going down the stairs where the noises still kept on going.