Kurapika X Reader (Always here for you)

You were panting as you ran, trying to find your blonde friend. Your phone kept vibrating in your pocket. As Leorio kept on messaging and calling you, trying to make you answer your phone, but you were too busy running to answer.

Although, you knew why he called. And that is one of the reasons you were trying to find Kurapika.

'Kurapika, where in the world are you?!'

You halted for a moment, panting, trying to catch your breath. A church caught your eye, you didn't know why but you felt that you needed to go in there.

'Could...Could Kurapika be there?'

You weren't sure if he was in the said place, but you still went in anyway. After wandering around for a while, you finally found the guy you were looking for.

There sat Kurapika, the scarlet eyes in front of him, glowing as his back faced your figure.

'Kurapika?'

You just stood there, staring at his back. 'Kurapika...What happened to you?' He looked lonely and yet intimidating at the same time. Your heart broke at the sight, both of your phones vibrating as Leorio kept on messaging you both.

"Kurapika..." You muttered

Kurapika turned his head slightly, before turning back from staring at the said eyes, ignoring that you were there. It pained you to see him that way, what's more is that he ignored you like you were air!

'What happened to you?'

Sure, Kurapika has kind of an anger issue when it comes to his clans eyes and the spiders, but he wasn't like this. He's ignoring his friends, and that's not the Kurapika you once knew. Although, you understand that he had been through much, it's not an excuse to ignore his friends!

'Why won't you just tell us what's wrong?'

You just stood there, staring at him with saddened eyes. You wanted to help him, but what could you do? You don't even know what's going on with him and he's not telling you either! All you can do at the moment, was wait for him patiently.

Finally, Kurapika stood up and started to walk towards you, only to walk past by you, as if he didn't notice your presence. You couldn't take it anymore, it pained you that he was giving you the cold shoulder.

"Kurapika." You called, trying to get his attention

Kurapika halted, your backs facing each other as he waited for you to continue talking. 

"What's going on with you? You're not answering our calls." You stated, not bothering to turn and face his back. You couldn't stand staring at his back any longer. 'I don't want to stare at your back Kurapika.'

"It's none of your business." Kurapika continued to walk away, his bangs hiding his eyes.

"Why won't you tell us?!"

Startled, Kurapika stopped in his tracks, turning his head slightly to glance at you. The moment his eyes met your figure, his eyes widened. There you were standing behind him, now facing him, small tears falling from you (E/c) eyes.

"Aren't we your friends?! Why won't you tell us what happened to you?!" You yelled, your hands clenching into a tight fist.

"..."

Seeing that Kurapika stayed silent, you decided to blurt out everything you wanted to say to him.

"We're supposed to have each others back right?! We are your friends! And yet why are you ignoring us?! Do you know how worried I was-?!"

You stopped talking as Kurapika was suddenly in front of you, his arms wrapped around you, wrapping you in his embrace, resting his chin on your shoulders.

"Kurapika...?" You muttered under your breath

"I'm sorry (F/n)...I didn't know what to do and I still don't." He stated, tightening his arms around you.

"What...What are you talking about?" You asked

"I was too focused on getting back the eyes of my deceased clan...that I didn't know my friends were suffering...Even making them worry."

"Kurapika..."

'So this is what he was thinking? He could have told us.'

"I made you worried at me, didn't I? I'm sorry (F/n). I'm such an idiot, I even made you cry. I'm such a failure of a friend.  I honestly don't deserve you guys."

You stayed silent, as you felt droplets of water hit your shoulder, it was his tears, a sign that he was indeed crying as he confessed to you his problems.

"I don't have anyone here for me anymore-"

"Kurapika you really are an idiot!" You yelled, interrupting his sentence.

Startled, Kurapika jumped a l

ittle, tears still falling from his eyes. Instantly, you hugged him back, patting his back to comfort the blonde.  

"Don't blame yourself for everything! Don't be too hard on yourself! We're your friends, we won't leave you!" You exclaimed, hoping your words will knock some sense into him.

"(F/n)....?"

"You're not alone idiot! What about us, your friends? Gon, Killua, Leorio, And me? What do you take us for Kurapika?!" You asked, tears continues to fall from your eyes.

"(F/n) I...I failed as a friend." Kurapika stated

"You didn't! Just because you weren't able to help doesn't mean you're a failure!"

You pulled away ftom the hug, brought you hand to his cheeks, cupping them.

"Don't keep it to yourself Kurapika. You always do that, it worries me. Thinking any moment, you'll snap! Don't do this to yourself."

More tears started to fall from both of your eyes, as Kurapika leaned in your hands. He placed his forehead against yours, closing his eyes for a moment as ypu two stayed silent.

"(F/n)?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think the others will be mad at me?" He asked, as he held your hand with his own.

Smiling at him, you replied "Of course not, have you forgotten why you're friends with us?"

"I suppose. (F/n), thank you." He said, smiling softly at you.

"No need to thank me Kurapika."

"I'm so lucky to have you guys."

"Yeah. Don't forget, I'm always here for you"

________________

A/n: I finally made an update! I spent a lot of days, just thinking of this scene. So I hope you guys liked it. And also

I drew Kurapika in my phone! Still need practice but that will do for now