Jealous Kurapika X Reader (You're mine and I'm yours)

'What is she doing?'

Kurapika secretly watch you being FLIRTED by his own friend Leorio. Knowing Leorio, Kurapika knew his friend is a...well...a pervert. But he didn't thought Leorio would flirt at HIS girlfriend in front of him. The worse part is that, you just let him flirt with you.

'What does he think he's doing?'

Kurapika's clenched fists were shaking as he kept watching. He glared menacingly at his friend as his eyes flashed scarlet for a moment. If looks could kill, Leorio would have been dead on the floor already.

'I swear if he doesn't stop...'

"Come on babe~" Leorio huskily said

"Leorio"

As Kurapika was raging with anger, you on the other felt very uncomfortable at Leorio's sudden change of behaviour. Though you decided not to show it. What you were wondering was, 1) Where is Kurapika? 2) What's wrong with Leorio? 3) Can I get out of here?

'This is stupid...'

"Come on~ Kurapika isn't here anyway~"

'Okay...that was just weird and somewhat disgusting...' You thought

Kurapika heard Leorio as well but he tried calming himself. He was sure his friend was up to something. And he want to figure it out first. Unbeknownst to the two of you, this was all part of Leorio's plan.

"Uhm Leorio what do you think you're doing?" You asked

"Hmm~ Seducing you? Well? Is it working~?" Leorio slyly replied

You put on a pokerface expression as you sweatdropped at his reply. 'Is he serious right now?' You can't believe Leorio said that. You knew something was up. Leorio may be percerted and has a temper, he was still a good man. He wouldn't just flirt with his friend's girlfriend. He wouldn't do such a thing for his friend.

"Okay, Leorio what are you up to?"

You decided to straightforwardly ask him. Leorio didn't budge though. He still continued his act as he ignored your question. "Say (F/n), you look quite lovely today. Your skin looks soft today as well."

The way he said that made you slightly afraid. Well he just acted like some creep would. Behind the two of you, your blonde boyfriend gritted his teeth as his eyes were now fully scarlet. Yep, Leorio's in for a big trouble.

'Did he just freaking checked on my girlfriend?'

He was beyond mad. His blood was boiling and his knuckles were turning white due to how tight his hands were clenched. He wanted so bad to punch Leorio on the face. He was so mad that any moment he would snap!

Back to the two of you, Leorio kept on complimenting you making you more and more afraid. 'Was he this bad before?' You tried to keep your cool and fortunately you succeeded. But Leorio decided to take it up a notch.

He reached out for your hand, grasping it with his own as he brought it to his lips, kissing your knuckles ever so lightly. The action was sweet and romantic that you would've melted. But the man kissing your hand wasn't the one you love!

'What the-?!'

You tried pulling your hand from his grasp but he tightened his grip, not letting you go. "Leorio! Let me go!" You yelled. Your yelling and pulling was futile s the male ignored your every bit of object.

Suddenly, a fist collided with Leorio's face as he yelped in pain making him let go of your hand. You looked at your saviour only to find your blonde haired boyfriend Standing there, fist clenched, eyes scarlet, and face wearing the expression of rage.

"K-Kurapika"

"You bastard!"

Kurapika raised his fist up in attempt to punch his perverted friend again. You acting quickly, rushed to his side and hugged his arm back, stopping his from hurting his friend again.

"Kurapika stop!"

"You bastard you'll pay!"

You took a peek at the male laying on the floor. Seeing the huge swollen cheek on his face, your eyes widened looking back to your boyfriend. 'Wow...that must have been a hard hit.'

"WOAH WOAH! Chill! Relax Kurapika!" Leorio yelled

"Relax? RELAX?! You're telling me to relax when you just flirted with my girlfriend?!" Kurapika yelled back

'He is seriously not letting this slip that easily...' You thought

"It was just a plan!"

As Leorio yelled that, you both froze from your spots as Kurapika eyed Leorio. "What do you mean by PLAN?" Kurapika asked with venom laced in his voice.

"I just wanted to see if you would get jealous! Well...you could say it was an experiment but you know I wouldn't flirt with your girl! What kind of a friend would I be?!" Leorio replied. Kurapika relaxed a little but you could still see that he was very annoyed at what had happened.

Grabbing your wrist gently, Kurapika dragged you away walking to who knows where. "Kurapika?! Where are we going?!" You asked. Kurapika stayed quiet as you were getting impatient as well.

"Oi Kurapika-"

He pulled you closer to him, smacking his lips unto yours, kissing you with so much passion. His eyes were tightly closed as yours were wide open, surprised at his action. Not long after, you returned the kiss with as much passion.

'Well this is unexpected...'

Breaking the kiss, Kurapika looked straight in your eyes. You could see frustration and jealousy in his eyes. "Look, don't just let other guys flirt with you."

"I wasn't-"

"I'm the only one who get's to flirt with you!"

"Kurapika you don't need to be that jealous-"

"I have every right to be jealous! I'm your boyfriend!"

Kurapika placed both of his hands on your shoulders, still staring straight in your eyes.

"Remember...You're mine and I'm yours."