Kurapika X Reader (Be my girl)

A/n: Hello! So...this is a part 3 of Kurapika X Reader (Blind date). Hopefully this will be last continuation of it, because if I still make a continuation of it...It feels like i'm making a whole book about it. This is for @KurapikaLover06 and @SolarWoof, thank you for requesting!

____________________________

"Oi Kurapika!"

"What is it now, Leorio?"

It has been a month since your date from the last chapter, you and Kurapika had gotten close too. Although, nothing has been official just yet. It was either, Kurapika was a coward to ask or you weren't just ready.

"When are you ever gonna ask her?" Leorio grumbled

"Ask her what?" Kurapika asks, as he just continued reading his book.

"Ask her to be your girlfriend! You two have been dating yet you two still aren't a couple!" Leorio yelled.

Kurapika blushed, but tried to hide it with his book. Unfortunately for him, Leorio noticed. "And you obviously like her. When are you even gonna ask her?" 

"It's none of your business." Kurapika replied, turning away from Leorio.

"Just ask her already!"

"Ask who what?"

Leorio turned around and saw Killua and Gon. Killua had his eyebrow raised as he waited for Leorio to reply to his question. "So?" 

"Well...Kurapika here still hasn't asked (F/n) to be his girlfriend!" Leorio complained, pointing at Kurapika.

"Hmm.."

"Ne Kurapika?" Gon called out

"What is it, Gon?" 

"Are you scared to be rejected?" Gon innocently asked

"..."

Kurapika decided to stay silent, he would be lying if he wasn't. Seeing that Kurapika stayed silent, Leorio and Killua smirked. The two sneaked behind Kurapika, snickering. 

"What's this? He was just scared?" Leorio teased

"He's just a chicken. He can't ask the girl he likes to be his girlfriend." Killua teased

"What a chicken!" The both said at the same time, before making chicken noises.

An irk mark appeared on Kurapika's head. It was very clear he was irritated. Gon just stood behind them, sweatdropping. 

'This two...I know what you're planning.'

"Fine. But I'm not doing this because you two called me a chicken." Kurapika said, closing his book.

Killua and Leorio just smirked before walking away. Leaving Gon and Kurapika in the room. "Um...What just happened?"

"..."

"Why did you suddenly want to have a picnic?" You asked

"I just thought it would be relaxing. Plus, we didn't have a picnic before." Kurapika smiled

You two are in a secret garden Kurapika found. Beautiful flowers were surrounding the two of you, it was peaceful. 

"Well, I guess so. This place is beautiful." 

"Yeah, I found it the other day...when I was looking for a place to read peacefully." Kurapika said, as he took out the food from the basket.

"Isn't your house peaceful?" You asked