Kurapika X Reader (My dear soulmate)

Walking down the sidewalk, Kurapika stared at his hand where a name of a certain person was marked. His soulmate. He was wondering where could his soulmate be. He had been waiting and waiting, but she never came.

'Where are you?'

He tried finding her on his own but he couldn't. He felt lonely. He wanted someone to be there by his side. Not just his friends, but with the person he was supposed to love with no doubt. But where were you?

'Is she looking for me as well?'

Could it be that you too were looking for him? He hopes so. He didn't want to be alone forever. All he need is you. His dear soulmate. Everyday he hopes that he will find you. Day after day but you never came. He didn't want to lose hope...and yet he was.

'When will I ever meet you?'

He was starting to get desperate. It all just felt so...empty. He thought maybe...if someone loves him it will fill up the hole in his heart...he thought...that he loves that person back he will feel happy. And he wanted that someone to be you, his soulmate.

'Is it...still not the time for us to meet?'

Meanwhile

You were sitting on a park bench, staring at the sunset in front of you. It was peaceful. The view was wonderful as well. But your heart didn't feel wonderful at all. Your mind was full of your supposed to be soulmate.

'What kind of sick game is this?'

You two were fated to each other but it seemed fate didn't want you two to meet each other. It was cruel. Did fate even want you two to meet? Or you two were just being played by fate.

'Why can't I meet him?'

Tears threatened to fall from your eyes, but you held them in. You can't cry. Not at a place like this. You would look like a pathetic girl that's been heartbroken. Which technically you are, but you didn't want their pity.

'I wish it wasn't like this.'

You stood up from the bench and decided to walk around for a bit to get your mind clear. Making slow steps, your eyes were fixated on your hand before moving them to the beach. 'Maybe the quiet wind nd the sound of waves calm help me.' You thought.

Changing your direction, you made your way to the beach sand. Letting the sand stick to your shoes. You reminded yourself to deal with it later, for now you need to relax.

At the same time, a certain blond spotted the beach. He felt a feeling that he should go there. It sparked his curiosity. 'What could be there in the beach that make me feel the need to go?' Even as he thought that, he went to the as his curiosity was eating him up.

'What awaits me in this beach?'

'Do I have to wait for fate to decide?'

You were still walking. Somehow your heartbeat was getting faster, and it was the same for Kurapika.

'What is happening to me?'

'My heart...why are you beating fast so suddenly?'

Continuing to walk, you decided to ignore your beating heart. You thought it didn't matter. Kurapika on the other hand, knew something was up. Taking heavy steps at the sand, he started walking faster and faster until he was fully running.

'Is this it?'

'Will I ever met you?'

You shook your head at your thought. You couldn't get your hopes up. What if he didn't want to meet you? What if you are the only one who wants to be with your soulmate? Your head filled of what if's.

'Am I finally going to meet her?'

'I don't wanna give up, but I'm losing hope.'

Kurapika ran further, He was heavily breathing but he couldn't care less. All that matters to him right now, was to see if he will meet you today. Oh how he wished for it. He was desperate for it to come true.

'Please let it be true.'

'Are you feeling the pain I'm going through as well?'

Each of your thoughts were different but with the same topic. The other was thinking positively while the other was negatively. Each thought was different but hearts were beating for each other. Kurapika continued to run as fast as he can while frantically looking everywhere just to spot any girl. Luckily, you two were the only ones at the beach.

'Please let it be you.'

'I'm becoming more desperate for you.'

Kurapika ran and ran ignoring the fact that he was looking like a crazy guy. You were walking slowly, taking your time to clear your head. Both of you were desperate, lonely, and in need of each other's soulmate.

'Please...please tell me you are here.'

'Will it be alright if I give up?'

Kurapika still ran and run until he spotted an (h/c) hair flowing with the wind. His eyes widened realizing it was a female.

'I want to see you!'

You stopped in your tracks, looking back to see the person who out of nowhere grabbed you by your arm. It was a blonde haired boy. He was panting heavily, sweat trickled down to his cheeks,

"W-wait..."

You fully turned at him with a questioning gaze as he was still trying to catch his breath. He looked like he ran a marathon. His hair was messy and his clothes were disheveled.

"A-Are you...(F/n)?"

Shocked. you look at him like he was some creepy stalker, but then realization hit you. You looked at your hand and stared at the name of your soulmate before looking back at the blonde.

"K-Kurapika?"

At the mention at his name, Kurapika smiled softly at you before nodding. Tears started to fall from your eyes as you stared to the boy in front of you. He stepped closer to you, staring at your eyes before engulfing you into a hug.

'I finally met her...'

'Is this a dream?'

No words were spoken by you two, but the silence were very comfortable as you two stayed in each others arms as tears flowed out of your eyes.

'I can't believe this...'

'This is a dream come true...'

'I finally met you my dear soulmate...'